MaidSafeCoin (MAID) - Price & Trading topic (Part 1)

Is everyone else going to ignore the fact that @Jabba ‘s Gma sounds like the coolest gamgam ever??

11 Likes

I’m convinced that when maid starts marketing it’ll easily cross $5. Just look at substratum. FOMO is all time high.

8 Likes

So what did you guys do to the price while I slept last night :persevere::disappointed_relieved: Dropped like 9 cents.

jk

Someone wanted BTC for their MAID. (hint hint that guy who put 30+ million into poloniex) I wonder how many he sold.

We can hope. At that price even my small holdings will be respectable.

8 Likes

The hype around BTC right now is great for MAID. When whales fall for it, and sell for BTC, every time this happens they are spreading the coin around, creating more liquidity each time. They are putting it into the hands of those who will likely need to hold the coin longer term to see huge gains. This can only lead to higher prices.

The BTC craze is cleaning house, so to speak.

On the other hand, new money is poring into crypto all the time, and I don’t think the party is going to be over soon. Over all the tide will keep rising.

13 Likes

Im hoping/thinking that a large chunck of profits should flow into alts at or around the 18th. A correction will come to BTC and thats when I expect it to be.
Not saying it wont go mental again shortly after 2018 is going to be an exciting year.

9 Likes

still killin’ it in terms of what it was a couple months back, even with this dip in satoshi in the past several hours; on top of all the positive tide-increasing talk everyone is now posting about.

2 Likes

What is special about the 18th?

This maybe? Big Fish Entering Bitcoin Waters: All Eyes on December 10 and 18

6 Likes

Jabba…even at 10 i would be happy. If it hits USD100 i am going to have a heart attack hahahahaha

4 Likes

Sorry for being off topic but…

Anyone have any recommendations for where to trade nasdaq instantly online.
Specifically amd.

Cheers.
Prob best to msg me rather than continue this in here.

just picked up some more future Safecoins at a nice price.
Anyone think Bitcoin can go straight to $20,000, overshoot maybe to $24,000 (?) ,
Reflection point for retracement in Feb 2018?

LOL, who knows, this is the
greatest personal development thing i’ve ever done.
I dinni know if i’m in Kansas or Oz at the minute :wink:

6 Likes

"But futures are scary things, and perhaps there is also a dark side coming to the Bitcoin market as now people can profit just as much from the [price] diving as they can from it rising…

…futures introduce a different type of playing field as whales, and these are whales that make Bitcoin whales look like shrimp, have an incentive to drive the market down."(Big Fish Entering Bitcoin Waters: All Eyes on December 10 and 18)

This impending dynamic is precisely what I’ve warned close friends and family about. I am not particularly bullish on BTC in the short term post 12/18 because the large institutions that are entering to take advantage of futures are highly incentivized to crash the market. Just think: they can depress prices and make profit while scaring weak hands to convert back to fiat and likely run for the “safety” of the banks these institutions control. It’s a win-win situation for the institutions. My hope is that enough wise people will shift their portfolios towards the alts.

8 Likes

NiceHash got hacked. 60 million $ of bitcoin. I wonder what kind of effects it will have on prices.

At least MAID isn’t the only one been dumped. Its across the board. It’ll float back up again. Wouldn’t want to be one of the many thousands of noobs entering crypto right now. They must be pooing themselves.

6 Likes

Pfff yeah… yeah noobs… ‘lols’.

Been in crypto for ages so I’m not worried. What? No I’m not worried, I dunno what you’re goin on about. You’re the one that’s worried, I’m fine. I’m fine. It’s you that’s worried.

6 Likes

Best time to buy. I’m. A regular Joe so another $100 worth for me. Boom.

5 Likes

Did anyone else think the 500 btc of maid for sale up to 5000 sats would dissapear?

Sure looked like an order book designed to shake some weak hands to me.

Currently back at 40 btc worth.

Hodl your coins!

1 Like

Well I bought some more with a little btc dust I collected from an account :slight_smile: At 2800 it was hard to pass up

2 Likes

I think we should change the name of the network to Bitcoin network. I am starting to believe if you don’t have bitcoin in your projects name, your technological improvement don’t mean anything. People only seem to care about the name. Bitcoin cash being the biggest proof. :stuck_out_tongue:

Has anyone dumped their sure-win-lottery tickets/coins in the panic?

4 Likes