I don’t take offence and agree words are cheap, but the weekly improvements are not cheap, all the wages are not cheap and the 12-15 years of my own life are not cheap either.
Which without them we would do nothing and the impossible network would remain … impossible. It is pure grit determination and positive outlook that keeps us at this. Not wishing to let down anyone is a big driver, the investors/supporters for sure are an impact there on us wishing to do what we say, but the needs of all the world’s people is a much larger driving force here.
For me personally this is a done deal, there is way more to be done, but SAFE is in the bag in my eyes, it’s just time, but there is much much more to be done. Things like
- Endpoint security
- Global satellite network
- Mass free education
- Worldwide Innovation and invention centres
- General AI and its impact on securing and making the network and users more efficient, but secure.
- AI connectivity and sharing of neural networks and new data.
- Clean up the farce of health records
- Get rid of the lunacy of restricted data and information that can benefit people
This list goes on a long way and this is merely the beginning, with the resources we may have after launch here, then these steps all need attended to and quickly. Launch of SAFE is only the very start of the journey.