MaidSafeCoin (MAID) - Price & Trading topic (Part 1)

It’s just the beginning…

There are 3 ways to get your hands on maid /safe coins.

In order of effort…

1. Buy them cheap by the bucket load now
  2. Farming
  3. exchange your hours of doing a task for payment for a small amount in the near future.
9 Likes

I think some people that were talking about dead cat bounces are the dead cats now :joy:

1 Like

HI beer… You´re right about deep knowledge of Maidsafe… but there are so many other areas that Maid will require good professionals…marketing, maybe some one with perfect skills to bring David his coffee… hahha . (pardon my joke) . well, I don´t see MaidSafe as a garage project anymore…

1 Like

Not had as much time to browse in the last month with work, but had a bit of a catch up today/this evening. That bacobob chap is a bit of a bellend isn’t he.

A few weeks ago I did a bit of messing about buying and selling back in to BTC and managed to increase my MAID loot by about 20% (I’m not good at this… if i’d just stayed it BTC i’d have done much better but nevermind!).
However, after that I just decided just to hold, and despite some panicky glances on Polo, I’m glad I decided to keep doing so, especially now that I’m back in the black!

Hope you’re all doing well.

3 Likes

Seems a bit harsh. He has his opinion, and is very much a trader ahead of being an investor, but his posts are often interesting & I think he wants the project to do well overall.

Except for his stating Maid is overvalued quickly followed by stating he’s accumulating, he seems ok to me for what it’s worth :smiley:

8 Likes

It seems the held belief that Maid and other alt coins go up when Bitcoin goes down, does not always hold true

3 Likes

Correct. We saw a while ago BTC rising and alts rising and this was because people were buying BTC in order to have BTC AND buy Alts.

Then we saw just now where people were buying BTC to have BTC for the fork and ALSO saw people selling Alts to have BTC so the alts dropped like stones.

BUT in all of this we have seen the phrase “The rising tide raises all ships” ring true. The last year saw an overall increase in $$$ value of decent Alts. Even at the worse of the alt sell off.

6 Likes

thats assuming you’ll live long enough to see the Beta

1 Like

Yawn…just yawn :drooling_face:

8 Likes

The day MAID will pump we will be mega billionaire.

People buying bch now buy at crazy price because the market is thin. If you want to buy with volume it is very hard. 100 btc limit on bittrex for tier 3 and like $200k on polo: even if a whale wanted to buy and secure millions of USD worth of bitcoin cash it couldn’t because of weak daily withdrawal limits on exchange.

People who buy bch now are not whale. ( whales were delivered bch during the fork) people who buy bch are newcomers who buy not so big quantities at crazy prices.

Once the difficulty adjustment increase they will be left holding the bags as the trend reverses.

Have a read at the post below. Check the date.

manipulation in crypto market will never stop.
It’s a thin unregulated market, so people have nothing to lose playing this game.

Everything is done behind the scene, within invitation only exclusive chat rooms were miners and whales distribute the pump and dump cards.

5 Likes

Maybe a stretch but maybe not either…but hey it’s actually not a bad thing having such a genuine and forward thinking community of early adopters behind SAFE.

In the end (and I know David has this belief) it’s the people who genuinely want to make the world a better place that deserve an enormous responsibility like this.

They are in the end the few who can be genuinely trusted in making this idea flourish and ensure it reaches everybody out there in real need of this change :+1: :slight_smile:

1 Like

There are those on legacy accounts at bittrex that have 1300 BTC daily limit still. Not sure how long it will take Bittrex to compel those legacy accounts to become normal accounts. So a whale could still have a bittrex legacy account and move 5+ million dollars daily.

For those who bought MAID over a year ago, its simple just keep holding

For those who bought MAID at above 40 cents then really all they can do is hold or cut their losses.

This is likely to be a dip only. There is still big new money coming into BTC/crypto apparently and when the BCH hype is over and it drops then those who sold BCH will be looking elsewhere to buy into. And MAID has risen over 50% against BTC so its a good sign some of that sold BCH “money” will go into MAID

And remember that MAID has risen from around 4000 sats to 6700 sats since BTC has been dropping. So MAID is not dropping $$$ wise as fast as BTC is.

2 Likes

OK so do you know the source of this article and who the people in the email exchange are? I’m not a trader but surely this sort of stuff is all par for the course?

That reads like what we are in the mist of now.

How reliable is that and was it meant to be part of a pump/dump hype months ago? It kinda read like a way to manipulate the price of BTC and/or BCH at that time (Aug).

The effects of the failed fork was obvious and because it lines up with a 4 month old document doesn’t mean the other things in that document are happening. You’d think if the big guys were selling BTC then it would have happened in one day from 7500 to nearly nothing. Really they want as much as they can get and doing a slow sell of only means they get less and the small people get more. But we are seeing minor selling compared to what the document is supposedly predicting.

So I think its a important question - How reliable is that document and now 4 months later if it was real are the “actors” still going through with the plan?

Having a plan and executing a plan is a different story.
Do I believe bch will overthrow btc ? Hell no.

I just like to think Maidsafe has a lot of bch, and they will be able to withdraw them and fund their research with it so maybe one of my grandson will live long enough to actually see beta lol

2 Likes

I was more wondering if it was a real plan or if it was a story deigned to manipulate the market. THe best stories sound feasible and has elements of what might happen anyhow.

Do you think its a real plan or a story to manipulate?

1 Like

Whether it was just a story to get the result they want in the market or not, it was an interesting read.

If that really is the plan backers of BCH have, I wish them all the best & hope they succeed, but it’s a very high risk strategy, and I doubt they’d try it.

I just hope something changes soon so it doesn’t cost $12+ to shift a few MAID!

1 Like

35 million. Wowzers.

What to do when someone moves in that much money? But another ticket? Rising tide lifts all boats?

Meanwhile someone else with 4th biggest wallet has slowly accumulated nearly 11M.

1 Like