MaidSafeCoin (MAID) - Price & Trading topic (Part 1)

Like you do now ? This was repeated 100x aswell.

Oh dear when you posted that it was way too early to even consider it as such. You really want people to sell don’t you.

And now it is continuing to rise. Most who are selling alts to get BTC have already done so at higher prices and just a few late ones have also sold all they are going to. Doubt the price is going down much from here before the fork.

Moderation talk: Anyhow I hope you took notice of the warning I posted above. Take heed.

8 Likes

The moderators have set 2 members back from TrustLevel 2 to TrustLevel 1 after a warning here.

This was not a new warning but expressed in the opening post to this topic. Please read it again if you have any questions.

These members will not be able to respond to any posts in this topic, so please do not reply to their previous posts because they cannot respond

8 Likes

Well I am calling it for a night and noticed that BTC is almost at ATH and Maid is at 5500 which is the highest I’ve seen for a while.

So I think my analysis that people have ripped all they are going to from the ALTs is approx correct.

BTC=$7500, MAID = 0.000055 BTC

Maid = $0.4125

4 Likes

Look at the volume of buy orders on Polo. Three days ago it was at 75… , now over 4000…?

That wall…wow

3 Likes

Hello whale.

Someone is pissed.

Maidsafecoin… the Rocky of the crypto-currency contenders! :wink:

7 Likes

151,000,000 MAID buy orders @ 2k Sats. Unbelievable.

2 Likes

The wheel may finally be turning toward quality and depth - actual and steady product development and not just overly ambitious white paper promises. Maid consistently shows this transparently week after week.

4 Likes

And Segwit2x is just suspended. So no Bitcoin fork next week and maybe the reason the price of Btc increased the last half hour.

8 Likes

Yup, bitcoin and cryptocurrencies are never boring :slight_smile::

12 Likes

Maid 5th best performer on Polo now - flight to quality…?

3 Likes

Good point, flight to quality. I’ve taken a screen shot of the top performers for reference. They could be quality investments. Time’s like these you should take a record.

Also recorded the bottom performers… notice doge coin doesn’t care whats going on, smack in the middle at 0% LOL. Many care, so market, little movement.

6 Likes

Reading about the top performers today, they just don’t do it for me. Once you’ve seen SAFE, well.
LSK for example, side chains and apps - good effort but the fundamental limitations of blockchain tech is there. Has nothing on MAID.

5 Likes

BTC hits 7900 then drops to 7000

And MAID is rising. What did I say above? Man I got it right for once :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

BTC=7299 Maid=6100 ==> MAID = 44.5 cents Thats up from 41.25 cents yesterday

6 Likes

I think we all could set our feet on the ground and realise life is about money !!

Saying that Maidsafe is not about money is the same as teachers saying they do it for love ! … A better world requires the full package!

I believe if there is a marketing campaign things will be better for everyone… it will attract capital money into what David is doing as well as help the community thrive as a whole… Many people working for sheetee ( :slight_smile: ) projects could come over and help speed things up…IMHO…

money won´t make you happy… but will help your mind settle down, then happiness is just a safe choice away

3 Likes

How many have the specific skill set required…just a thought???

Deeply understanding the libraries to Maidsafes required level is a 1-2 year job (from both nick and David’s mouth), so the extra help may not really be of much benefit. I’m still confused (and am happy to be corrected) why some think that given where in the timeline we sit :thinking:

That must be baconbit’s order.

1 Like

Looks like I was wrong (again) on Maid not being a trading vehicle. 20 per cent in 24 hours. Wow

2 Likes

The darkest time is just before dawn. I hope people didn’t panic and sell over the last couple of weeks there!

5 Likes