MaidSafeCoin (MAID) - Price & Trading topic (Part 1)

Friends? who say i have any.

Actually thanks people im starting to collect now when the blood really is on the market. It was obvious btc would outperform maidsafe at this point, but btc will have a correction floating the btc back into alts. And at this bottum prices that will be an easy x2 to x3 on some coins.

Btw funny how people sell with a 60% lose to catch a 20% on btc.

2 Likes

Get ready for the 1 Dollar safe coin when bitcoin corrects. The CME deal could very much end in the banks shorting the hell out of bitcoin in an attempt to destroy it, and if they do we will see a 10 Dollar safe coin. I m not fussed if it goes to 1 cents short term. I would rather have an easy life and ride upon the fundamentals of the project

1 Like

I donā€™t get thatā€¦MAID dropping to 2000 doesnā€™t necessarily mean that MAID will be worth less by then. IMO, placing a low buy-order now (at 2000 f.i.) might only result in buying MAID for exactly the same price as it is worth today compared to USD. For months now, the USD price has been roughly 30-50 cents. When bitcoin goes up, MAID goes down satoshi-wise, but compared to USD nothing really bad happens. (which is also the case with a lot of other alts btw) I understand that daytraders with large bags of cash value every cent (sell high, buy low), but for people like me, as long as MAID doesnā€™t drop to 15 cents without good explanation, thereā€™s nothing for me to worry about

Selling your MAID now for BTC and buy more MAID back later might be wise, but like I saidā€¦I choose not to be part of that craze anymore. Iā€™m happy with buying MAID at these prices.

1 Like

But serieus who calculate in that nasty premined coin called the dollar, arent we trying to avoid it in crypto :smiley:

They are not after the 2000, but want you to sell now so the price drops lower and lower. The 2000 is the carrot to make weak or greedy ones to sell and then hope to buy back at the carrot price.

I donā€™t know if they are the big whales or not. Although the 2000 talk is one of a whale. It may reach that BTC value and it may not, who knows, he certainly doesnā€™t know for sure. But its the carrot to create selling pressure.

Yes and as was said before it is just above half of the dollar value all time high. Of course today it is some 10 times what it was 2 years ago.

4 Likes

Guys do you still think that safenetwork and safecoin could not release after so hard work for years?

As long as I still get paid in fiat and have to do my groceries with fiat, I value my crypto to fiat. But I get what youā€™re getting at. :smile:

3 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: How confident are you that Maidsafe will deliver?

Could you please sell your MAID as soon as possible?

10 Likes

No, but they could have made more money buying Bitcoin.

10x multiples in a year are just not enough for some. Greed is a powerful driver, but fear is an even harder task master.

1 Like

Ah wait, I see it nowā€¦ I was drawing up wrong conclusions. Speculating about satoshiā€™s has nothing to do with the USD price. I realise now that I had already answered my own question:

Somehow I thought there was more to it.

1 Like

Me too lel kekejekeke

Iā€™m exactly the same as you I tried trading and itā€™s just not my thing Iā€™d rather continue to invest in safe when it produces returns Iā€™ll take some of those profits and reinvest in safe projects on the network.

4 Likes

Maidsafe lost a lot hype momentum if you now a days look on twitter for maid itā€™s almost gone. Sad to see that happen letā€™s see if it can recover if there is a bitcoin drop

Someone is still dumping like a million on this value, and cant blame them maidsafe is still overvalued a lot.
And bitcoin is on fire

Absolutes donā€™t exist, You seem to think so, others think itā€™s a very clear long term punt for the potential return (however unlikely you think it may be).

Bitcoin is on fire yeah, looks like it is, whatā€™s your point? Our eyesight works fine, many of us are doing well out of it like your good yourself.

Iā€™m confused are you prompting a discussion in a trading topic or just acting as a message board, I genuinely am trying to tell but canā€™t anymore :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

If you like it or not atm you cant do anything with maidsafe, and the release can be 2018 or 2019 maybe even 2020.
The main reason for the value increase is that bitcoin is going nuts and many altcoins are riding this wave,

This is a trading and price topic and all this is part of it.

40 something tips still to come remember :slight_smile:

as are others and their points of view :rofl:

Maidsafe dont need tips but a working product

For the approach they are taking yes. I am heavy on Eth but I genuinely couldnā€™t say to you that itā€™s further along on the development scale. SAFE is a unique beast and comparisons to anything else are well almost impossible. Just my two cents Bob :slight_smile:

4 Likes