MaidSafeCoin (MAID) - Price & Trading topic (Part 1)

All this painful waiting will just seem like a blip when we’re looking back in 5-10 years. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Dotcom bubble inflated for a long time before the wheat was separated from the chaff.

6 Likes

42k $ to buy 100’000 MAID still feels a bit expensive to a lot of people, especially when you consider the 4billion safe coins that will be issued eventually

6 Likes

Yep. I’m not expecting any huge changes until TestSafeCoin tbh, but then I am expecting the start of the biggest move of them all. :grin:

I agree, for now there won’t be any big change unless there’s some serious coverage. I’m not so sure that’s a bad thing though. I’m paranoid about having too many eyes on SAFE too early, so as long as we’re still pre TestSafeCoin I’m ok with low interest personally.

Hopefully PDC will provide more short and mid-term interest :wink:

7 Likes

Yep. Human nature the way it is, the market will hold back until MAID has been derisked to a certain point. We are not at that point yet. Only the true believers and long term speculators are in. Great time to nibble away at a few more

7 Likes

A lot of resistance though. I’d say we will be lucky to see 9000 too soon. Its dropping a lot slower than I expected, but still if people bought BTC when I said buy MAID slowly then they would be laughing.

You never know in this market, someone might read one of Maidsafe’s articles and the light goes off and they and their friends start buying. Yea, I know, no need to tell me :slight_smile:

EDIT: and how I am wrong. hit 9300 just 5 hours later

4 Likes

The lack of a timeline puts the general crypto buyer off. Can you imagine the market reaction if there was an announcement saying Maid will launch beta at the end of November. I know it wont happen, November 2018 may be closer to the mark, but there’s little reason to pour into Maid whilst all the action is around Bitcoin

7 Likes

I rarely mess with you guys, and certainly don’t take me as any kind of expert or even experienced voice here. I’m not, but I do watch the price over time with interest and have followed markets as a mostly disinterested observer for decades, with dips into try my hand too. So caveat made…

Not many expects this dip could go below say 7, or even 8 right? How about 5? I’m betting hardly anyone reading this would say, “hmm yeh, maybe below 5. Definitely a possibility.” Would you?

Well I’m not saying it will. But I would NOT be surprised at all. Its been a long time above that kind of level. Lots of people have bought above it. Market swings happen when most people are wrong, so there is a possibility IMO. Maybe not on this dip, but be careful folks is what I’m saying.

And certainly not a bad time to place some speculative low priced buys huh?

Well, I’ll now leave you all to it lol :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Not much to it but hey, we are moving up in the world :grin:
Available @ playstore

6 Likes

fully agreed.

how about breaching 1k sat on the downside, especially if BTC is heading to $10k.

There’s no limit when fear takes over. trust me. I am still quitely but surely investing new clients in MAID on the way down. But if I want to keep clients I also need to have them invest in BTC ETH DASH AND XMR.

7 Likes

No trust needed :slight_smile: That fear comes from people who have over invested - they are the ones you will see flying by the windows, sadly. Greed and fear are difficult to master and take no prisoners, so be careful folks.

6 Likes
  1. As us Aussies say " You bewdy". Can’t wait. In 2 to 3 years time we will be saying “should have bought more”. 1 Satoshi!!! That’s like dreaming you won the lottery.
5 Likes

I dd not see it dropping so low so quick, otherwise I would not have rebought so high.

4 Likes

Don’t worry you’re not alone :zipper_mouth_face:

5 Likes

This is how i see it.

I expected a dip coming up to end of year.
I panic sold my yearly profits when that banker douche fudded about btc to buyin cheap. (because i expected a pre xmas drop.)
Some have made big money this year and they are gonna take fiat out imo.
Im surprised btc is still where it is, ill be happy if it holds even though i own none.
I think anything is possible with btc pulling our fiat price up, some will sell at what seem very low prices to get fiat i think.
If btc holds, people cash out who intend to, and we start to move up again vs btc, things are going to get prettty interesting.

Interesting analysis about yesterdays crashing alts; http://thecryptosyndicate.com/opinion-bittrex-anomaly/

3 Likes

Long term resistance for MAID.

17 Likes

it just broke today didn’t it

1 Like

Yes, but could pop up again. BTC is very strong at the moment, but when BTC dips a bit we could be at the resistance line quite fast. but who knows, could go down as well.

1 Like

The price of MAID is already too high. There is no actual working product, and that could still be some way off - assuming it actually works! Unfortunately, past highs were pump and dumps, and now it’s going back to where it probably realistically belongs.

3 Likes

Agree somewhat, although guessing MAID’s path is kind of like betting on the horses, you’ll rarely guess right but it’s not the point, simply enjoy the highs and lows along the way.

There’s an old post somewhere by @SwissPrivateBanker where he says let it drop back to 2 cents and he’ll buy a million :+1:

…Overvalued yep, dropping yep, perfectly ok for now YEP :wink: