MaidSafeCoin (MAID) - Price & Trading topic

Let’s see if we can get more community support, folks!! Like, retweet, and comment please.

13 Likes

On line chart I noticed we got some sort of a tilted inverted head and shoulders with several confluences of support.

-Breakout line
-Channel support or left inverted shoulder
-Elliott Wave support at (iv), retesting support.

If prices makes a ABC sideways correction and then breaks above (v) which is current local high we have a good chance for this ‘tilted’ IHS to move to the given measured target. If this is indeed already a minor 1-5 then this could turn into a major AB-CD, where AB is this current wave (1-5) and CD will be the extension of equal length or measured increase of 254%/0.11 cent.

I will do an update once this is confirmed.

4 Likes

Not sure how to choose the way to view data, seems like cherry picking would always happen.

This doesn’t seem to be the case because there was a full year of data removed (a year in which a lot of stuff happened, and there is data from poloniex that could fill that space, or even the ‘no trades’ data be added there which is still important data).

I’m just seeing a lot of inconsistencies in what is being presented… I’m not saying to stop, just trying to make sure I properly understand the inconsistencies which I am seeing. I guess what I see as inconsistencies you see as valid views of the data, and I appreciate when you give reasons for those views. Hopefully this doesn’t come off as too aggressive, I don’t mean it that way, but I try to be concise in my presentation which I know can appear rude (unintentionally).

3 Likes

Coinswitch.io also lists MAID (works like changelly and simpleswap). Have not read reviews, though. However, I have seen several native wallets use it for buying coins directly from the wallet…Cardano’s ADAlite wallet is the one that immediately comes to mind.

4 Likes

I’ve been using coinswitch for a while now. Never encountered any sort of trouble.

4 Likes

Thinking of buying up another big bunch of MAID…hmmm what to do Crypto God’s?

5 Likes

buy without raising the price … other poor people want to take a little cheap MAID, too :dragon:

4 Likes

I’m considering the same thing. I’m feeling we may see 5 cent range again July, August. IDK :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Very uncertain times.

My heart is with MAID, but they say never go with your heart :grimacing:

What to do, what to do…

3 Likes

It’s very simple. Don’t risk more than 10% of what you have. At least that’s what Taleb says …

I don’t think so. Markets are very thin and if this Could AT2… -article brings in any buyers, it would move the market up. Add to that the new and better vaults from home -testnet coming, and I’d say that the price is rather going up than down. At least if we get more media coverage.

5 Likes

Media coverage is still small and will continue to be until the network can easily be played with, no new exchanges will not help trading, ease of use For the average person to try on a network that is not yet complete. For all those reasons it’s hard to see price movement until those things are addressed. It’s coming for sure but will still be held back until something changes.

7 Likes

No, no…

Just because media coverage has been so small, even many techies don’t know about this project. So it is enough to get them interested, we don’t need the average person to move the price now. Any media coverage that targets the right group can have significant impact on price - like the AT2 article I linked in my previous post. Who reads ‘Computing’? I guess software / computer engineers. They tend to have decent salary. According to Coinmarketcap, the 24 hour volume of MAID was $277 389 USD, which is not very much. Monero for example has a volume of $60 885 214 USD. Now the question is…

How many engineers it takes to drive the MAID price up?

5 Likes

Monero is on like 100 exchanges, it’s token is the real one in which can be used now, unless I’m incorrect whatever you develop on Monero can in theory be used now. Statistically we are at a disadvantage currently, that’s all I’m saying.

2 Likes

Yeah I’m just trying to speculate on some other factors than past price (technical analysis) for a change.

Right now one 1 BTC buy order on Bittrex would rise the price about 50%, to 1500 satoshis. I think that ten interested engineers would easily buy that amount. :grinning: But I don’t know how much it would drop immediately after, considering that there are other exchanges etc. Any insight, anyone?

I just fail to understand how more people don’t bet on this project. They don’t know? They don’t understand?

…Or I don’t understand?

3 Likes

There are no new people in the crypto. All the old people have spent their money on other projects.

In order to have new people in the crypto, someone has to place ads or new bull run to come…

After I finish some of the translations on the sites, I will place ads on Facebook and we will see how many new buyers will bring $ 20 :rofl:

4 Likes

Save your money, crypto ads were forbiden by facebook:) Instead of advertizing, please start new crypto bull run;)

4 Likes

Yeah and let’s say someone outside cryptosphere gets interested. To buy MAID he/she first has to figure how and where* to buy, buy BTC, get verified in the exchanges etc. I remember how tiring it was to do that way back when. Just recently I had to re-verify my account on Bittrex and it was a hurdle even though I’ve been around for a while, and I have to say it was actually quite smooth compared to all the waiting times etc. in 2017.

*) And why to buy, meaning how MAID is a placeholder for safecoin, how the exsisting safecoins are not the ones to buy etc. It’s not an easy track.

2 Likes

As Bittrex from what I can see, the last 24h, contribute 2.5% of total volume it should in theory contribute 2.5% to any price change. Example 10% should contribute 0.1*0.025=0.0025=0.25% contribution on 10 percent price change on Bittrex.

If a price change happens on Bittrex then bots or humans on HitBTC will buy MAID and then sell on Bittrex arbitraging the price until Bittrex price = HitBTC price + fees and transfer cost. But the buying on HitBTC should raise the price on the bigger volume exchange around 0.25% in theory. Then you could argue about real volume and probably get different Numbers.

2 Likes

So we could test if the volume is real by making an big enough order on Bittrex and seeing if it follows calculations? (In theory, and assuming efficient arbitrage between exchanges.)

Or maybe there is historic data about such situtations?

2 Likes