MaidSafeCoin (MAID) - Price & Trading topic (Part 1)

Always worth a bump :slight_smile:

This may not be so true this time around…

1 Like

Cash is just as much an illusion of value as crypto. These days its not backed by anything. All that keeps its artificial value up is people trade it around AS IF it had some intrinsic value.

SAFEcoin is going back to the good old days where your “cash” truly represents a token of something, albeit data storage not bars of gold.

That said in the zombie apocalypse I don’t think you will get to far with even that. When S*** hits the fan the real currency will be guns and bullets :stuck_out_tongue:

10 Likes

guns, bullets - plus the ability to do actual work

5 Likes

Gold and Silver may play a role too :slight_smile:

1 Like

15 posts were split to a new topic: I’ve made a wallet on omniwallet.org should my Maid show up as maid or will they still look like BTC?

Looks like another unexpected sale on Maidsafe.
General drop in crypto prices, bitcoin seem to be leading this because of the virus.

Choices, buy more pasta or buy more crypto?

1 Like

Do you think maid could cost like 0.03 dol?

Get the pasta, there wont be much genuine tagliatelle available for a while

2 Likes

Back up again to 979 a 2% drop not 5%

I’ll probably also miss out on buying this dip :confounded:

Buy tomorrow or next week. Panic sell does not stop today.

3 Likes

It’s a blood bath out there in crypto. At least MAID is back in top 100 I suppose! :rofl:

5 Likes

Rumoured that chocolate and toilet rolls are the best option for barter economy :grin:

4 Likes

Buy chocolate toilet rolls

6 Likes

the drugs will be gold friend. Even at the moment, some drugs are gone. Plus cash for the black market!

:thinking:…With enough drugs and cash that is worth more as paper, you could make your own chocolate toilet rolls! :pill:

1 Like

Is this the crash of crashes?

3 Likes

Rank 207 at 5.9c. the flu panic is taking everything down.

I have a very bad feeling about markets right now. Did not think that crypto would fall stronger than the stock market, had hopes that it might have a negative correlation to the stock market and go up a little.

If this continues for a 1-2 months then I have a strong feeling there will be a similar recession as of 2008, when demand for goods and services drops companies will have to cut the work force which leads to less demand of goods and service, people without jobs needs to sell their overpriced houses/apartments and the recession circle is complete. I hope that things can get going again and that money starts flowing into crypto. I have a feeling that a recession will hit bad for a few years ahead.

Let’s keep our heads down until the heavy rain stops falling and keep coding until we see the sun.

3 Likes