MaidSafeCoin (MAID) - Price & Trading topic (Part 1)

This reply isn’t necessarily directed at you Andy, but it needs to be said that the release date will only be pushed back further if you and others keep bothering dirvine or other devs with questions like these that have already been answered over and over. I’ve only been around this forum a couple years and am becoming more and more annoyed whenever there is a clamor about timelines. I can only imagine how the MaidSafers feel.

So, again, to you and others, here is the timeline for Fleming:

Fleming will be ready when it is ready. The announcement will be released when it is ready to be released. An announcement about when the announcement of when Fleming will be released will be released when it is ready to be released… ad infinitum.

It is impossible to give a timeline prediction that has any value for an endeavor that has never been done before. Nothing is a greater buzzkill than working 80 to 120 hours non-stop to solve a coding issue or prototype something new and awesome only to then have some bystander whine that you took too long. Just like you, I find this to be an exciting project and would love to have a crystal ball to see when the release date is. But we don’t have one and can’t know now. Please help make the forum more productive by not asking again.

16 Likes