MaidSafeCoin (MAID) - Price & Trading topic (Part 1)

As a matter of fact, Polo and Circle have divorced.

But if you insist on moving your MAID elsewhere, send it to any BTC address, preferably with some BTC stored on it as well (just in case you wanna move the MAID in the future).

2 Likes

Are we still able to only use legacy bitcoin addresses?

Bitcoin addresses that have a public address that starts with the number 1.

You can also send to your omni wallet for storage but not as secure as a btc paper wallet.

I am so out of the loop. So I can send my MAID to a bitcoin address, and the MAID will then, convert to bitcoin? Or stay as MAID? I have a ledger wallet still. I don’t think they support MAID currency though.

Ledger doesn’t support OMNI yet so there is no way to move them until ledger adds the support AFAIK. You can send to any BTC address, will stay as MAID and balance will be viewable through OMNI explorer, or an OMNI wallet.

Here’s a discussion on the topic:

Best place for storing MaidSafeCoins?

3 Likes

Only Trezor does, by based on what @Dimitar tested you can use Ledger first and than use same private key in Trezor One
https://forum.autonomi.community/t/maidsafe-stuck-on-electrum-wallet-with-ledger-nano/30411/3?u=mendrit

Common way is to store it on Bitcoin paper wallet legacy or segwit. With about 11000sat before move your MAID again.

If you are from US you have just few options to sell. Low liqidity, high fees or not secure.

2 Likes

TA says we got historic lows coming. Fundamentals says we got Fleming coming. To me what to do here is very obvious :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I recently obtained MAID and put it in Omniwallet.

2 Likes

?

3 Likes

This pains me slightly.

I do hope the bright side to this will be a period of unbelievable buying opportunity, then a massive reversal on Fleming launch.

7 Likes

The good thing is that there aren’t many Maid tokens being traded. We are a hostage to Bitcoin

4 Likes

I think this period we have just entered will contain the lowest bottom anywhere near Fleming. In other words someone is gonna make like the very best buy possible soon. Will it be you? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

https://twitter.com/bitbotbroadcast/status/1198834327515279363?s=19

Yep lets see where we bottom out. I am feeling 5-6k BTC and .07-.09 cent MAID. Black Friday discounts :smile::smile::smile:.

4 Likes

This is definitely a bitcoin lead fall, but, the $0.10 /€0.10 cents I think is one of those well known psychological barriers. Its a number, means nothing, but I think it does trigger some emotion.
Panic sell if you are holding with a weak hand, buy/wait and see buy if you have a strong hand.

While bitcoin is sorting itself out, before Fleming, I would be supprised to see sub $0.05… am lining up my payday cash to take advantage of this if it comes.

6 Likes

I am not even really watching the dollar price. I got some cheap bitcoin but that is none of the MAID markets business. The market is MAID/BTC not MAID/fiat, so I am holding back on buying until that looks like a good number.

2 Likes

And today is payday. Welp, time to buy more… really didn’t think the accumulation window would be this long.

7 Likes

Looks like that thin buy support is finally being disrupted. I welcome this. Should be some excellent buy ops. I mean up would have been fine to but we were grinding along trying to keep a fluffed up price and it just wasn’t going anywhere fast.

And of course I am talking about BTC price not fiat price. If you are thinking in fiat we are already at an incredible buy price. I am looking at the MAID/BTC market though and I just don’t see enough BTC on the buy side to hold up 1500 sat regardless of fiat price

1 Like

lol that last post did not age well. If we got people willing to buy like that then this is a low price. I am still being conservative, but edging my buys up a bit. Still staying below the profit line of that mini-pump though.

2 Likes

:tada::tada::tada::tada:

Now here’s some good news!!

5 Likes