MaidSafeCoin (MAID) - Price & Trading topic (Part 1)

Well I haven’t been shy about buying so if that’s how it ends up, I feel good.

1 Like

So you should, it’s good that individuals accumulate as much as possible.

2 Likes

Good to know you’re just trying to find levelheadedness amidst developer clamor.

My sense is that this is literally the final stretch, no code re-considerations / tightening / refactoring—beyond what is absolutely necessary, this time. The developers know that they can’t wait for the code to be super efficient anymore, on top of the fact that they’ve finally laid down/considered practically all the possible requirements. This is the most practical & positive route now. They’ve had all the time they can get for that kind of thing up to this point—to where, if they do not have this specific shift in team focus (that which they’ve never yet had up to this point), then we will really fall into an infinite crevice (to be dramatic). The sheer fact of (at its core) it being an open-source project would have to carry the weight of development; i.e. no big pot of funds to propel too immensely forward. (Worst possible scenario would be if that does happen: people passionate enough about the project will continue coding—with still available ability/ingenuity to gather yet more monetary incentive, since that’s most ideal to speed things up. But I just like to ramble about all possibilities, at this point.)

I feel there will still be times of convolution, or even conundrum. But, now: with an exit plan – by having, well, an entry plan! Into new lights, immediately, to prevent feelings of discouragement. And, …that’s pretty much all my thoughts!

1 Like

Mastercoin scammers? Care to clarify what you believe happened?

1 Like

I would spread some sells between 7k and 10k and hope the trend continued.

Was just thinking… exchanges have a good idea how to bring onboard a Blockchain currency, they may rely partly on the ledger functionality of block chain.

They might need advanced warning that SAFECoin isn’t block chain. I wonder what backend changed they will need to do.

1 Like

Ah Brock Pierce, now I see the Disney connection

2 Likes

We do not know the details of the agreement at the crowdsale. So pretty hard to say scam imho.

I know the team ended up holding some mastercoin, which turned out to not be ideal.

Zoki, margin trading will be halted by july 8th you said?

Read it somewhere on this forum

One thing I noticed while helping people buy over the past 24 hours is that even small purchases are moving the market. Every one is HODLing.

There are not many cheap Maidsafecoins.
Felt a bit FOMO-ish.

1 Like

I think that recent big buys were enough to move price more up. But above 2000sat it still looks better.

In a way it tells me that only traders are active in the market. If you thought Maid was a $3 coin in waiting you would be gobbling up as much as you could under $1

3 Likes

I will believe this when i see it. Too many times experts in this forum have missed the mark :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

I agree with @Zoki it looks like a FOMO cycle starting. Smart money has bags locked and loaded and already in a nice profit. Dumb money is starting to feel dumb for not buying the huge dips last month. Let the trend chasing begin! I have garbage bags full to feed them :wink:

1 Like

With margin trading coming to an end who knows what will happen? Either big up or big down. Flip a coin. Definitely smell the FOMO… I’m still bearish short term until BTC completes the head and shoulders. The Fomo… hard to resist. However, it is a lot more satisfying if you are able to hold out until the bears come to scare the fomo monster away…

1 Like

First you fill your fire-safe safe with MAID, then the gun safe, then designer bags, and only if you really have to, use trash bags.

2 Likes

Poloniex stoped order book matching of Maidsafe.

Maybe we need another exchange.

It is cleared now. Just temporary maintance.

1 Like