MaidSafeCoin (MAID) - Price & Trading topic (Part 1)

Yes the perception by those not willing to find out about SAFE and its easier to just say that their investment will drop by 10 times.

How many coins have mining where only a portion of the coins exist at release? Its similar to that

But SAFE has a big advantage. Those new coins will only come into existence as the network grows. You need people using the network for there to be a substantial increase in coins.

tl;dr

new coins come into existence as the network is used and thus growing.
As the network grows, more people need coins
New coin is generated in line with growth
So there is not going to be deflation
Also recycling resists coin growth as network grows.
So actually the value of existing coins will grow not diminish.

I only see this working from a money making point of view. The network would be very much limited if only 90 million coins available for potentially millions of vaults in the future.

The answer to that is name me the ones that don’t have those things and I’ll show you the exceptions to the rule.

Definitely is.

What I don’t completely grasp is why the market cap of MAID is seen as being of utmost importance to the success of the project. The dev team don’t get any more money for it to help the project. (The relatively small amount of MAID the company holds is affected obviously)

Is it just the emotional boost the team gets? Or potential partners? Mind you they don’t go for partners much.

So why is the price considered of utmost importance for the success of the project?

4 Likes