MaidSafeCoin (MAID) - Price & Trading topic (Part 1)

2020 is only 832 days away.

7 Likes

With today’s release I wonder if we could make it onto https://cointrendz.com/

20 chars

1 Like

I cant find the topic that was released here today??? Has it been removed? It was a browser release notice… I’m sure I saw it…

1 Like

Uhm and you don’t happen to mean the hosting manager testing release?

I’m not sure now, I don’t think so, I’m sure I saw a post that was from today that said to download latest release of the browser, which I did and running it now, I’m sure it was a post from today as when I read it there were no repliys, then when I finished downloading and got an issue I went back to the post and there was a reply to the post…

I think something was posted today but has since been retracted… in the image below you can see files from yesterday the 19th. I only downloaded this today to my machine so some files stamped today at 12.17 noon today…

Thank you drehb, that is the one…

1 Like

Penalizing anyone who claims the cryptocurrencies are not legitimate? can it be?

13 Likes

is that 200k just been dumped on poloniex?

Bitcoin getting squeezed again. May be no bad thing for maidsafecoin (relatively) of we get a bit of buzz out od alpha 2.

What do you think is better to hold, PDC or MAID?

200K Euros or Maids? You got a screen shot?

I hold MAID for my belief in the SAFE network.
I also hold PDC for my belief in the need for a social network on top of any network, including SAFE. Both.

2 Likes

200k Maids…

Yep:

1 Like

Thank you. :slight_smile:

That’s a lot. Someone who believes the alpha2 announcement is already proved in?

Seems an odd time to cash out with the release coming today, but then they might want to get in to USDT to avoid any further btc drops…?

MAID seems to be holding up quite well price wise in the face of the bitcoin fall… And what a lovely fall, may it continue.

Edit: Famous last words.

Place your bet, how far up does it go once alpha2 hit before settling down?

• It sink!
  • Stays about the same.
  • 0.00018 sat
  • 0.00020 sat
  • 0.00025 sat
  • 0.00030 sat
  • 0.00040 sat
  • To the moon and beyond!

0 voters

3 Likes

Could probably have done with an option between “same” and 20!

Any longer and we’ll be at 12 too.

there there, added a few option.

oops it reset all votes when I do that, vote again people.

EDIT oops It sink takes an ‘s’, i’m scared to fix it. I don’t want to reset again…

2 Likes