MaidSafeCoin (MAID) - Price & Trading topic (Part 1)

I actually had a buy order in! Just on the wrong freaking exchange! :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

7 Likes

The problem is too few people hold too many MAID

4 Likes

lol very unlucky bro

I completely missed the action, busy in the garden :frowning: /doh

4 Likes

Si hortum in bibliotheca habes, nihil deerit.

• Cicero
4 Likes

Broadband and a veg patch… we’re both living the dream :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Is there a complete idiots guide to buying maidsafecoin?

Volume has gone through the floor on poloniex. Calm before the alpha 2 storm?

6 Likes

It all depends on whether the Alpha 2 release is today or not :wink:

2 Likes

My sense tells me Not Today

1 Like

Nah look at what BTC is doing. Many people had to change their underware over that and so SAFE is not in their sights at the moment. (Apart from the massive sale to get BTC to sell before BTC price dives completely)

5 Likes

I have been waiting for Alpha 2 for months, now it’s about to be released, I just wish they would wait a bit longer.
Launching Alpha 2 during a crash could make the announcement a non-event, instead of triggering a 100% rally.
Gosh, Maidsafe ain’t lucky with markets.

12 Likes

I think this will blow over before Alpha 2, hopefully the newly designed web hosting manager today but I think the release is still a little way off.

8 Likes

It looks like a couple of calls for Bitcoin to hit the $3000 level are on the mark. Great opportunity to grab more Maidsafe before Alpha 2 and beyond

7 Likes

Plenty of volume now! LOL! I bet there are a few brown trousers!

9 Likes

Perhaps core 0.15.0 released today will fuel a new rally and prop MAID in time for Alpha 2!

3 Likes

Exiting fast and selling all that ICO for $$$$ is bound to move a market. :wink:

4 Likes

21st is the releasing date of Alpha 2

1 Like

Spot of green in the sea of red.
China definitely raining on our parade though.

21 Likes

First time I’ve seen MAID top of the changers for quite a while…
maid

15 Likes

I’ll be even happier when we’re top for vol!

This is a pretty big bounce for btc (and maid). Hopefully the start of the recovery rather than a dead cat.

3 Likes