MaidSafeCoin (MAID & eMAID) - Price & Trading topic (Part 2)

Yes I am hopeful!

I asked Erik in a thread where he is seemingly replying to comments.
If anyone wants to help me with some supplementary comments that would be great.

https://twitter.com/JoshClsn/status/1348011410685616129?s=19

13 Likes

And now for something completely different…

Here is my latest meme. I hope you like it as much as I do. :racehorse:

4t98wz

3 Likes

I was poking around some of the other coins in the top 20 to see how they have done since last boom. Interestingly, relative to their ATH, cordano, eos, neo, monero, etc, are doing no better than MAID. In fact, most of them are doing worse.

Ofc, those coins made huge gains in the last boom, often without much novelty to justify it. However, it is interesting to see that there has been equal or less interest in them again this time vs MAID.

So, maybe we’re being a bit harsh on plucky MAID. Maybe it is holding its own and bitcoin and ethereum are just capturing more interest at the moment?

Ofc, we have new hype coins making big gains in top 100, but it is important to keep perspective. MAID has had a journey unlike most - a very long one by crypto standards. Yet, it is still hanging in there, still doing OK in this boom, if not setting the world alight yet.

The difference between MAID and the last boom’s darlings is novelty. Many of those in top 30 don’t offer game changing features. MAID on the other hand, does.

16 Likes

That’s right. Very well said, @Traktion. :racehorse:

if the new Safecoin has no digits, then how would it ever get super super high? who’s going to want to buy one coin at $200 or even $2000 just to put a website up or update one?

1 Like

There will be divisibility.

2 Likes

What does that mean?

It will have digits.

1 Like

1.000000… and so on.
Divisibility means something can be broken into smaller pieces.

1 Like

It means that there will be decimal places. The question is how many: RFC 57: Safecoin Revised - Specific Question concerning Safecoin size and Number + Polls - #2 by neo

2 Likes

I think I was confused from this post

Guess it was about MAID rather than the new coin

2 Likes

Thats the erc coin, not the live safe network token.

3 Likes

Yes it’s about MAID, not Safe Network Token (fka safecoin)

3 Likes

Loving how .27 is the new crash price. Scooping up a bit more today, even though the money doesn’t go as far as it used to.

2 Likes

Yep, need to scoop some up too :+1:

1 Like

Testnet + ERC20 access + worldwide privacy issues = Good time for price?

It’s a perfect storm.

6 Likes

At every stage when I’ve thought, dang this would be the perfect time to launch, things have continued to make that moreso. Maybe until we have Safe or something as good as Safe that’s what we should expect?

8 Likes

The only challenge is how well we communicate it to the world. Once we see it works well, that is something we should focus on.

Price increase will grasp attention and will facilitate rapid adoption.

3 Likes

SimpleSwap worked well. Easy to use :+1:

2 Likes

over a 7% spread on bittrex :grimacing: