MaidSafeCoin (MAID & eMAID) - Price & Trading topic (Part 2)

Would you be willing to do an AMA on Twitter?

9 Likes

Sure! Sounds good.

10 Likes

Awesome!! :smile::blush::smile:

6 Likes

Would be better on reddit to AMA?

3 Likes

I’d say both platforms would be good

5 Likes

Yeah, that chat is only there after big price movements, and then only for 24 hrs.

Don’t want to jix it… but we’re holding very well… well above €0.20

Not that I want to be a party killer… but…

3 Likes

Just don’t tamp down hope or excitement. These are powerful forces we need to cultivate to bring others on board.
Remember many are purchasing hope or change when they buy maid. Wether that is realistic or not is another topic.
I’d say no need to calm any parties. What we need is more excitement.

3 Likes

Friend I am the person who predicts 20,000$ Safe network token :wink: You can read my posts in this thread. The meme is just a friendly joke :lol:

2 Likes

When hyperinflation hits, nothing is impossible. Than the price of bread could be in thousands dollars, so why not 20,000$ per MAID? But I think you mean in today’s dollars, no? It is too much even for me! :thinking:

Btw., my plan is following - at 20$ per MAID I still wanna have at least 30% my today’s holding. At 200$, I expect I will be left with 15%+ and at $600 I hope I will have the will to still own around 10%.

Yes whales, essentially we are willing to sell. Only the price has to be higher :smiley:

3 Likes

Smipleswap.io is saying you must keep orders below $1000 for MAID as there are liquidity problems.
A friend had two orders get stuck and this was their recommendation. Looking forward to MAIDe hopefully it will free up some liquidity.

2 Likes

That sucks considering how high their fees are as well.

2 Likes

I guess we could always setup someone thing like a local maidsafe thread? I would be willing to accept payment in XMR to execute orders on Bittrex. Maybe others would too.

2 Likes

192btc worth on sale at trex, how is that low liquidity?

1 Like

Might be the way they quote the swap amount. System fails due to slippage over a threshold?

2 Likes

Are you in the UK?
When I spoke to hmrc I was told I’m not a trader as I only buy / sell for myself.
Tax implications of trading for others will be harder to calc.
Plus you’d be a money transmitter so responsible for kyc.
Too much risk for no profit doing that IMO.

You could still be a trader if you traded enough for a main income.
Would it be any different to using “facebook market place?” still just buying and selling goods.

This is why I would only take XMR, so I don’t get any tainted coins and its 100% anonymous

1 Like

When I spoke to hmrc they said no, my accountant encourages me to work so I have an income beside trading so they can’t claim that.

Up to you what you do, but xmr isn’t gonna save you if hmrc ask for exchange data.
My trade logs get sent along with my tax return each year.

Edit.
As for selling on Facebook, your still responsible for cap gains on any sale profit over your allowance.
Being a money transmitter without following kyc and licenses, I would think you’d get made an example of if caught.

Changely no longer offers MAID.
Coinswitch.co partners have no MAID
Simpleswap.io can only transact order of less than $1k per their customer service. CS said they are having liquidity problems.
Thanks all I know. For US buyers no orders larger than $1k.

1 Like