MaidSafeCoin (MAID & eMAID) - Price & Trading topic (Part 2)

I think that’s right, but it only in terms of fiat value at the time of bankruptcy (most of the users would have had Bitcoin on Gox)

1 Like

Yep, thats what I thought.
Thankfully I had nowt there.
On the bright side he gave us willy bot and some nice trading days.

Some German investment fund is investing in 85% of the crypto market with a minimum investment of $200k Eurostar. Passive investments

3 Likes

My prediction is $33, because that is what I calculated I would need from this project to fundamentally transform my life. I honestly think that is a pretty modest prediction given the potential for this project.

Just listing where I think this project can have major implications in the market:

• Secure communications (IM/Email replacement)
  • Fast, secure, and cheap (maybe free?) coin transfers/payments
  • Tor/Usenet/Torrent replacements
  • Personal data archives/backups
  • YouTube/Vimeo competitor
  • Censor free social networking
  • Black Market

If Safe becomes a major player in even a couple of these areas, we are talking a real takeoff to the moon, lambo territory. If it can get a foothold in a majority of these, or even succeed in becoming the ubiquitous replacement for the Internet they dream of, we are talking trillions in market cap. If Safe becomes the place normal e-commerce is done on the Internet, all bets are off.

5 Likes

Nothing. Blockchain has no purpose once a fully operational “world computer” goes online.

2 Likes

Just wanted to pat myself on the back for calling it.

More upward pressure today.

4 Likes

pat pat pat pat,
pat pat pat

Ok thats enough

3 Likes

:thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

2 Likes

It’s nice to see BTC coming down off its high and MAID holding its own.

5 Likes

Has anyone here tried using SimpleSwap since it was mentioned a few days ago?

1 Like

Hope so…

I used it and was very happy with it. Customer service emailed back with in 2 min on multiple occasions. Note that the price of MAID will go up dramatically if you buy too much as there is none for sale really. Not that I have a BTC to buy MAID with but if you look at the price you get for 1 BTC vs say 0.05 dramatically different. MAID is 50 cents on there if you try to buy 1 BTC. You get normal rates if you price much lower.

1 Like

Maybe the name of the project needs to change to something with “a.i.” in it. See today’s ipo of C3.ai for further details - opened up 130%. (I didn’t get any stock :frowning: )

http://www.safenetwork.ai
We should at least register this address if we haven’t already.

3 Likes

It’s nice to see BTC coming down off its high and MAID holding its own.

Yeah this hasn’t happened for a whiiiiiiiiile

4 Likes

I haven’t seen recent stats, but for a long time MAID was the Alt least correlated to BTC.

2 Likes

Looks like, people stopped buying Appl and Tesla and push the price to 1500sat :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Looks like MAID could be about to break 2-year resistance.
So basically since it got geofenced on Polo and Bittrex IIRC.

3 Likes

So it looks like we didnt need erc20, listing on loads of high profile exchanges or a big marketing campaign to get the price to move, it is just organic wholesome good news on the horizon which is doing all the talking for us!

4 Likes

I would just like to point out that the purpose of the ERC20 token is to enable more people to buy MAID. People in countries like the United States and Ukraine do not have direct access to MAID. From time to time I get in touch with people who want help and this is a real problem…

Screenshot_2020-12-10_01-15-27

9 Likes