MaidSafeCoin (MAID & eMAID) - Price & Trading topic (Part 2)

Maybe it’s time to show the world how price valuation can be done without big guns. Unless there are other places besides Binance. If not, then well time for that ERC20 jump later?

1 Like

Definitely other exchanges out there. I guess It depends how long until we are able to switch over to the safe tokens.

Seems like someone just pushed the price up. It went from 0.000012 to almost 0.000015

Even doge can be listed on coinbase :man_shrugging:t3::man_facepalming:t2:

Think bigger. It’s what we do.

7 Likes

Coinbase on safe.

9 Likes

All those projects debating how to transition from ERC20 to Safe.

21 Likes

Yes!

I know we are here soaking in a greasy crypto bubble, but the Safe network, when live, is so much bigger, that the bubble it finds itself within sinking, is merely a spot of froth in a vast ocean of possibility.

It’s hard to see through the effervescent wall of crypto mania, but when the bubble pops, it even matters little. Safe has always been something so much bigger.

Test net V5.1, although short lived, was already much faster in my testing. Now AE has been merged, much progress. The Safe network is being born right before our eyes. The dream is real at last. Rejoice! And get some sleep, Cheers

26 Likes

I dont want have a clue how the testnets are going but I really appreciate the opinions of community members. Both pros and cons. The cons are informative to us non technical types so we can understand what needs to improve.
The Maid price is a joke but reflects the negligible trade occurring. I miss the Chomper who took big bites in March and April

4 Likes

I advise you to take part in the test nets. I mean, it’s very very easy. Literally download gitbash, copy and paste commands into the terminal. The instructions has it all :grin:. You absolutely can do it, more testing will lead to quicker release too.

But also it will allow you to get your hands dirty to further qualify your purchases. For instance I downloaded a 8 minute song in under 1 minute. A huge improvement from earlier testnets. The OOM took the network down early but for the very first time I felt this dream is now a realistic target thanks to test net participation. :+1:

29 Likes

Maid is like in black hole

Why do you only ever pop up with negative comments?

10 Likes

Not at all, the exact opposite in terms of development, but it would seem that you are in a black hole, not?

4 Likes

It seems we are going to get buying opportunities at 40 cent and under soon.
It is quite dispiriting, I can’t lie, but I am just holding and hoping for the best.

2 Likes

Quite the opposite if you see it as an opportunity

2 Likes

You can see it that way only if you have money outside of MAID.

1 Like

Only invest what you can afford to lose

1 Like

I think with Maidsafe… if you sold ‘high’ you would never be able to buy more coins ‘low’ or your original coins back.

I’m too paranoid that there is an accumulation algorithm moving the market and keeping count of which trades are theirs…

Definitely an opportunity to buy more.

1 Like

Happy to double down once data loss issues fixed and testnet can stay up for multiple days. Groundwork will be in then.

Foundation’s aren’t far away, would like them to be confirmed first before significant accumulation again.

4 Likes

To be fair, its just because bitcoin is crashing and nothing to do with maid safe trading. Look at the value in btc, never $.

1 Like