MaidSafeCoin (MAID & eMAID) - Price & Trading topic (Part 2)

Sorry… not going to happen. I’m looking forward to the day when my kids will live for a few days off of the tiny few 10s and 20s of extra Maid I made surfing each night :slight_smile:

Remember $1.29 isnt even a dollar and a pair of socks :slight_smile:

2 Likes

No need to be sorry, I just wanted to make sure you were done for now :blush:. I’ll have to explain to my family in the future how I overpaid by 5-10 cents but we will still make it.

1 Like

Take it over to p"PB"BB and get $1.393 for that wee chunk on the USDT market

1 Like

I’ve given up for the evening. Perhaps after a good nights sleep I feel like paying 1.34

Edit: $1.39

2 Likes

Diamond hands are no match for safe hands and space hands :vulcan_salute::alien:. When mars? Are you reading this Elon?

6 Likes

I meant taking a 10c profit on your $1.29 buy

1 Like

The spikes are amazing to watch

3 Likes

The crazy thing is with barely 100btc you could easily triple the current price. The sell side is not that stalked.

3 Likes

Over the last few weeks I’ve noticed more and more large transactions leaving Bittrex into addresses with no history of selling. Very good sign, obviously.

11 Likes

Now a clear 10% difference between p2p2b"b and Bittrex for those would want a little arbitrage. You will need to shift reasonably large amounts though cos of the withdrawal fees

The better arbitrage is on Korean exchanges now. 15% premium on any KRW pair.

1 Like

Got any links? - I know little of Korea and its people although my favourite song is an old Korean rock n’roll standard “Wokkin the dog”

2 Likes

Someone baled out with a 500,000 k sale.

1 Like

What, where?

Price has settled some and volume is decreasing again. Was hoping even if price took a hit that volume would remain up but that still remains a problem.

1 Like

That would suggest most people aren’t selling unless they have to. In other words, sellers are happy to wait for a better price.

6 Likes

Yes, declining volume on declining price is a good thing (i.e., bullish).

5 Likes

Maidsafe was above xrp for a few weeks…in terms of price at least :blush:

3 Likes

Not much buy support.
I’d guess someone’s dropping the price to get some lower sell orders in that they can grab at a cheaper price.

1 Like

If it can give me one last cheapish large buy, by next pay day I would be happy.

3 Likes