MaidSafeCoin (MAID) - Price & Trading topic (Part 2)

I know not everyone in here believes in TA, and the ones that do believe in different indicators. But I did not want to let this moment pass: For the first time since July 2017, both the 50 day, 128 day and 200 day moving average are trending up. Very good sign!

6 Likes

Back in the top 90.

9 Likes

Wow! Hadn’t seen we short term pierced our major resistance. Heavy rejection but that always the first step.

4 Likes

Somebody just took a punt and pushed the price to 1666 - briefly
Now back to high 1400s but thats a good chunk of the sub 2k sellers taken out.
Will they be replaced?

Meanwhile I surf timidly on the waves making small gains - like really small - shit scared to sell too much so I have only made ~100 MAID today.

4 Likes

I used to make good money doing that, but not at these prices, ill hodl on.

4 Likes

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: Community Marketing Fund

Didn’t realise we are back in top 100 on CMC. This should make us visible to new people more. Only realised when one of the youtubers I listen to as I get ready for work in the mornings mentioned Maid as one of the top winners. Also the chart looks VERY nice, a clear trend reversal.

4 Likes

4 Likes

A ray of light in the darkness! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Being counter cyclic is much more fun than following the herd! :wink:

5 Likes

I hope your friends that invested have forgiven you at this point :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Has anyone seen the prediction on

:rofl: no ways

5 Likes

For real that’s about right. There isn’t much between .30-.70 besides the psychology/small resistance of .50! :smiley:

6 Likes

Haha better buy now for guaranteed profits

1 Like

They were spot on last time as well, fingers crossed.

3 Likes

What I find interesting about the recent uptrend is that it’s a complete reversal of the run up to the ATH. Back then, the MAID/BTC price fell throughout the boom, with the ATH feeling bitter sweet. It was nice to see big USD figures, but it felt like MAID had just been dragged along with BTC success.

This time, the situation has reversed. MAID is strengthening against BTC, despite BTC approaching its own ATH. It feels like maybe this time, MAID will do well not because of bitcoin booming, but because it is about to release awesome technology on the world.

For me, this feels far more optimistic. This feels like recognition of the team and their product is finally on the horizon. This feels like success. This feels gooood!

19 Likes

I totally agree, I might even say this already feels better than our ATH. Partially because last time i had only 2000 MAID, averaged in at $0,40 and this time its 40x times, averaged at ± $0.12. But also because I feel the road ahead is looking so much brighter, a lot less uncertainties, we’ve proven to stay up and running in a professional manner during a bear cycle, and more and more people start to realize privacy is a much needed luxury service nowadays.

I’m really enjoying the journey that we’re having together and we’re not even close half way :slight_smile:

2 Likes

We are definitely in a better place now than we have been in all the years I’ve been holding. Never wavered, still adding monthly until release. Unfortunately it has gone from 8 to 20 millennia before I will own the entire float.

1 Like

I feel reminiscent of waiting for my first BFL miners.
After such a long wait and my friends having asked me countless times if I thought they would ever deliver or if I’d just lost out, finally it happened.
At least with this journey I haven’t been constantly lied to and told " two weeks" , and won’t get a product that has been well run in with much of my profit being denied to me.

1 Like

There will be plenty of resistance at 32 cents, i’m sure of it :wink:

9 Likes