MaidSafeCoin (MAID & eMAID) - Price & Trading topic (Part 2)

Thanks a lot. Good new that there should be a couple of weeks to top up

2 Likes

Yep, I’m back into buying at sub $1. Much derisking happening with every iteration.

1 Like

Mental crisis or not its a problem. We could wait to see what happens but changing the name is definitely something that deserves some serious thought. I wouldn’t under estimate how negative connation’s with a word can turn people away from even considering the project let alone reading into it. For example, what does every one think of the name “Joffrey”. After GoT I wouldn’t name my kid it, yet that was just a fictional character in a TV show, surely people would understand that Joffrey is just a name! I know its not the really the same argument but just trying to illustrate that unconscious bias should not be underestimated.

1 Like

Putting my tinfoil hat on here so excuse this thought…

How to crush the momentum on maidsafe price increased? Create many other safe coins, bot them, then crash em… tarnish the name safe.

2 Likes

Yeah that thought had crossed my paranoid mind as well…

“They can take our names but they will never take our consensus MECHANISMSSSS!!!”

1 Like

34 posts were split to a new topic: Tattoos and genders

Privacy. Security. Freedom

18 Likes

25 posts were merged into an existing topic: [How To]: Buy/Move/Store MAID :safe: hardware and software wallets

Dip bought. Happy to buy under the $1 :smiley:

7 Likes

Price picked up a little. Are we forecasting more pain ahead or a further move upwards?

So great to be able to get hands on with testnets to qualify your buys :open_hands:

Personally I’m expecting a retest of 1300, but let’s see. I think overall movement has been strong, especially in current environment.

1 Like

Think that’s just a bump on the news that JPM will offer BTC to their clients. Probably good for a bit more lift, but hard to say if it’s sustainable… and then? Whole market looks a bit frothy and momentum is unclear.

1 Like

Bitcoin was due a little shakeout so as usual that rains on everything, except for Solana apparently.
Anyway I think as soon as the data loss part of these tests is squashed we will see a nice healthy bump regardless of btc which still has lots of legs anyway.

4 Likes

Nice graph. If history repeats, we’re all sitting pretty. Can’t believe the prices of some of the junk out there.

2 Likes

Yep - data loss bugs will be a big one to squash. But I believe it will happen in time. But now we can really put a value on what we are buying by getting hands on :wink:

1 Like

Back up, more testing, fixing, ever upward now. There isn’t a mountain we cant climb!

12 Likes

Maid seems to be rising with Bitcoin. It frustrates me not knowing whether this is connected or not. Maid should be rising purely on its own development

1 Like

I guess we’re priced in BTC on bittrex at least, so we can’t help being linked.
We are also rising in the BTC price also,

Had a little boost last night for example.

1 Like

Just looking at the sell side… the big picture… unless I am reading this wrong, there is NOTHING available for sale.

There is about 45 BTC worth of maid tokens on bittrex. That is a lot of money for one man, but, once we are up and running and people understand the technology - you are going to have many more than 45 people wanting to drop at least 1BTC in to this project.

I’m sure the BTC market itself shifts more than 45 BTC in a day… LOL.

So, by my rough calculations on bitcoin trading past 24 hours… using CMC website data.

43000000000 ( traded amount in eur) / 40000 (btc price eur)

gives, 1075000 BTC where traded in the past 24 hours

Correct me if I am wrong…

But the entrance door to MAID and this project is soooo tiny, when investors and traders finally understand what is being built here… and really understand what “This isnt blockchain” means… expect fireworks.

8 Likes

Yep it is very skinny on Bittrex on the sell side

5 Likes