MaidSafeCoin (MAID & eMAID) - Price & Trading topic (Part 2)

Hahahaha clown

This is ludicrous. Could we have an ignore option please.

I have no Maidsafecoin and internet here is slow. I am going to invest $300 a month on severs to get Safe Network Tokens.

Profile, preferences, users, mute me, lol.

Takes even more to build a decentralised internet :+1:t2:

1 Like

Stoke it, Johnny, stroke it…

Meanwhile back out of the basement… Ignoring trolls and other undesireables

4 Likes

I need to make numbers for the treasury next year …
if the maids are not sold now, how much can they revalue at 12-31-21?

Thanks. Appreciate it.:+1:

3 Likes

With the pre-Beta test net coming out and later this year a fully functional Beta, I think you will be looking at a $10 coin with a pessimistic view. So I am not selling :grin:

11 Likes

I like waveman352’s projection at $600 much better. :upside_down_face:

5 Likes

I agree with you that 10 Usd is a realistic target this year if we get Beta within 6 months. If we get a big hype cycle then I can see much higher prices.

3 Likes

In this insane world 600 USD is surely possible with in 5 years and 3-4 pump cycle. A big part of my holdings is a long play. So lets hope!

4 Likes

I think we often forget on a world macro scale how little say 500 billion as a MC is. Not to claim that MAID will or will not get to something like that but when you start thinking about just basic features:

-data storage
-fee free monetary transactions
-lack of censorship
-no central point of failure

Just with those things alone and considering world assets, currency, real estate, debt and derivative markets ect. We are operating in a 500-700 trillion dollar space and when you have a system that would be helpful in operating in all of those different worlds, it’s easy to come up with how $600 is not only feasible but likely under the right conditions and participation.

7 Likes

It’s a wild dream, but $600 puts SAFE right at Apple’s peak market cap (2.4T). Not impossible, but also wild. Personally, my ‘sell half and retire’ number is a couple of orders of magnitude lower and I imagine that is true for a fair number of people, so likely accurate that higher values would require a few distribution cycles to broaden the holder base and soak up the inevitable profit taking.

A good chunk will be riding for the wild scenario in any case.

$2.4T assumes max token circulation, which is highly unlikely any time soon (if ever).

7 Likes

This is still the unsolved question when we get wild and talk about this stuff though. 2.4T assumes full dilution which from all my understanding is unlikely. Quite possible we only need half of that of even less to hit $600. $600 in theory could hit below a 1T cap.

3 Likes

You beat me to it haha

4 Likes

“$2.4T assumes max token circulation, which is highly unlikely any time soon (if ever).”

Dream crusher! :disappointed: :

Concidering possible inflation, we might all gonna be dollar millionaires soon. I don’t see why just 600$ in that case…

5 Likes

Just had a look again at the MAID-USD chart and it looks distribution is ending. Wedge is finally pushing up after a strong impulse that ended a threewave pattern (I use closings due to better reflection of liquidity demand).

MAID-USD 4H (Intraday) - Close above iv 40-43 cent will start a new uptrend after long distribution and inside this wedge. Minimum targets are projected by taking the wedge width (range) and extending it above the resistance line (one for closing another one using the wicks/more volatile). Yielding 48 cent and 56-57 cent as next price resistance. These prices also nicely align the resistance bands. Slowly bit by bit we move up, but real mainstream volume is not here yet, meaning we are anything but near a buying climax and have a lot of room to continue going up as interest/demand grows.

MAID-USD Daily chart, MACD turning bullish as selling weakens. The fear of people selling maid for btc has never been able to hugely affect the MAIDUSD price meaning we got a large amount of money continuously supporting the project which is about to continue going higher. This would also mean the BTC ratio will now slowly start to catch up.

20 Likes