MaidSafeCoin (MAID) - Price & Trading topic (Part 1)

According to Nomics artificial intelligence, we can expect 0.16 cents in 7 days if my eyes read the hidden numbers correctly :wink:

I hear Nomics for the first time and was unable to find this prediction. Anyway, I like it… I bought a little already and 817 order sat in 4250 MAID is also mine. Let’s make together it a self-fulfilling prophecy :smiley:

Today is a livestream of Urza with Slush - hope he mentions MAID again.

Edit.: Now I see the prediction

3 Likes

Nomics is the best market cap tracking site:

https://btiverified.com/crypto-market-data-report-2020/

Marek Slush Palatinus life on podcast at Urza just started. Studio Svobodného přístavu: O kryptoměnách se Slushem - YouTube
Hope MAID will find some recognition there. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Could this be it?
Are we going to remain over EUR 0.10 forever now?
Nice steady after that pullback.

3 Likes

450 cryptoheads watching this stream life - MAID just (21:12) mentioned! Slush is (or was) in, but is not buying anymore.

4 Likes

Any chance of subtitles, please?

1 Like

This is a newish trend, holding gains for more than a couple hours. Perhaps there is a small amount of hope in price appreciation.

I can help with a little bits. The first part is firmly related to Safe network, the second just caught my attention in relation to possible future Safe network forks.

For those who are not aware - Slush is a legend, big animal, CZK bilionare most likely. Guy who is by ome minor fraction of people recognised as a Satoshi. He created the first worlds mining pool (slushpool.com), existing until today, being 7. biggest pool. He is also a person behing Trezor and now he founded a new company focused on developing hardware with better unhackability if physicaly possesed.

Here, Urza: “Regarding altcoins, I have one more favorite which is Maidsafe, I don’t know if you know what it is.”
Slush: “Yeah, its a crypto I have probably lost most money… procent-wise”
Urza: “Me too…” Laughing…
Slush: “That time, I was persuaded into it by our common acquaintance I don’t wanna name”
Urza: “Yeah, he persuaded me probably too, but I still like it anyway.”
Urza (pointing finger): “Don’t buy it, so you are not pissed at me afterward… but ist simply nice… Maidsafe is not good for buyers, but its great for those who wanna read its whitepapers. It’s very inspiring how it’s designed.”
Slush: “Maidsafe was my first and the last altcoin I bought based on a recommendation of acquaintance. I am a living example why not to do that.” Both laughing…

Urza closes the topic by saying he only ever possessed 4 cryptos- BTC, XMR, LTC and MAID. He also thinks it will not change in the future.

Me: If only 1 of every thousand watching this stream read the whitepaper, I assume we have some new community members coming soon. :slight_smile:

Here 2:09:16 Slush is talking about him being in the Bitcoin core since the beginning. After a while, there appeared growing tension in a topic about block size. 2 developers groups were forming - one conservative and one progressive. Progressive become Bitcoin Cash, conservatives stayed Bitcoin.
Cash fraction was smaller and based on psychology, it’s composed of people more willing not to settle on opinions. Therefore as expected on the theory of games, this B-Cash community was further forked into Bitcoin SV. And now, he reveals, the B-Cash community is going to be split into 2 projects on November 15.

He expresses that it’s better (based on game theory) to stay with the original, more conservative core which is full of people willing to settle who have the tendency to keep pushing in a same direction.

At that moment I realized its pretty clear we all better stay with the original Mr. Dirvine’s vision because future Safe network separatists will have (based on psychology) a bigger tendency to split forces again and again.

9 Likes

Thank you

Here’s hoping :slight_smile:

All publicity is good publicty.

Does this mean we can expect 0.45 new community members? :rofl:

Even fractional new community members will get a full welcome…

2 Likes

I like the ending reasoning in terms of future forks or splits being weaker but it also sounds like he thinks the project will never be completed. Am I misreading that?

My wish? :smiley:

If only Slush updated his awarness about this project and after realising there is still hardwork happening while seing his money could hugely help there, he could just place some small change into market order and some simmilar amount into market depth right afterwards.

1 Like

How can we best reach out to him?
I’m guessing his English is good/excellent?

@Sotros25

1 Like

Yeah, you are definitely misreading that. The second translation happened actually first and Slush did not know about the future question: “Regarding altcoins, I have one more favorite which is Maidsafe, I don’t know if you know what it is.”

I simply think Slush was persuaded into it around 2015 or 2016, then it took forever to complete, price crashed and he just forgot about it. Its now lost out of his radar.

I actually dont know if he still hodls MAID, its nowhere said… but I assume it based on what I know about him. He is definitelly not buying since the crash…

2 Likes

Maybe we should send him the latest whitepapers?

We are not those who should fight for Slush attention - not now. If not done carefully enough, this could do bigger harm than good.

I believe if universe is inclined, Slush will read again. Urza knows about this thread since I send him translations right after I wrote them as a thank you for mentioning us. If only Urza wanted to raise MAID awarness which he deffinitelly did twice last 8 days, he himself can turn czech crypto community focus. If Urza repeats, I believe Slush will read…

5 Likes

Thats fair enough…

In happier times, I’d like to go back to Prague and have beers and talk MAID to all who will listen.
Especially to this place

https://goo.gl/maps/FTRajztoLWo7CX7c8

Last time I was there the West Bohemia Marijauana Growers were having a convention.

8 Likes

Its already 2500 views in 3 hours after the stream… This is Czech equivalent of Joe Rogan show popularity man! :smiley:

5 Likes

I believe, that he did not sell any and still keep them in Trezor. Anyway he was very sceptical about all non Bitcoin coins or projects. They talk a bit about Ethereum, Monero, Litecoin. And he only use Litecoin as betatest network for Bitcoin.

4 Likes

In terms of richness regarding the discussion earlier, I like to think in terms of the 10,000 BTC pizza, which would be $150,000,000 today. Based on how many BTC vs. MAID are in circulation currently, ~250,000 MAID would be the equivalent of the BTC Pizza, or theoretically 2,500,000 during max possible SAFEcoins circulation. So the 100k figure is generally about right for someone to be rich some day off this stuff (since crypto market cap will be much higher by then)—which I’d strongly urge/insist to put towards unselfish endeavors after distancing from the primal fear that caused the gathering of so much in the first place.

10 Likes