MaidSafeCoin (MAID) - Price & Trading topic (Part 1)

I believe in you big giant brain I shall accumulate more after work and before gaming binges.

11 Likes

Hairs on the back of the neck stuff, right there!

It has been a tough project to follow at times, so I can only imagine how hard it has been closer to the action.

There seems to be a really great bunch of people working on it now. I’ve noticed a real positive change here, with good engineers talking straight and getting stuff done. Really great to see!

It sounds like Parsec looked like a good idea at the time, but removing it uncorked the creativity and sequencing for everything else. It must have been a huge decision, especially in light of its impacts, but it looks like the right one.

Keep it up guys! I can’t wait to try it all out. The reward to everyone who believed and contributed will be enormous and the world will be gifted a technology it truly needs.

23 Likes

Ah, literal acceleration has happened even, then; not “more and more” tasks. So, I see it, to where…

If anything, Fleming has been “delayed” - so that all other progress has exponentially increased post-Fleming. I was actually thinking in my brain that that was the case in some fashion, but didn’t think I could convey it properly, so ultimately kept my last post simpler. This also quells my own worries I kept quiet about regarding all the “check marks” that would be needed post-Fleming.

It’s really all about the core Network and perfecting that to a near-absolute degree, with minor UX etc. focus. Then focus majorly on UX and the cherries on top of the self-upgrading “Maxwell” sundae. And then there’s post-Maxwell—which I’m not so sure about anymore, since one of the designs still mentions PARSEC :stuck_out_tongue: (unless PARSEC is still useful in that or different areas). Maybe a little roadmap tweaking is in the future somewhere due to the aforementioned latest 12-18 months (or even the latest 3 months).

10 Likes
8 Likes

Yes we have been a typical bunch of Engineers recently and all eyes on code, so we have slipped in a few places like the roadmap for sure. We will get to is though, I am sure :slight_smile: Cheers for the ping here :+1:

20 Likes

The secret to success: show up every day

The reason 99% of people fail: they give up the journey ONE STEP away from Reaching their goal, because they think the journey will never end.

8 Likes

This is the way I became the owner of the telecom where I worked for 14 years and an owner of big loan to a bank ahahaha :dragon:

8 Likes

Perhaps I missed this in between all the parsec stuff and all the other technical things I don’t understand…is safecoin now expected to be released with the first live version of the network or am I reading that wrong?

1 Like

IMO, and I could be wrong.
Yes its expected, but clearly we need to test and refine the parameters.

4 Likes

lackys? +random chars

1 Like

Mr. Dirvine,
Thank you for the inexhaustible energy and drive you and the Dev Team have and continue to apply to this project. Have heard you say before (believe on this forum) that you are committed to seeing this through to deployment and beyond no matter what it costs you. That is an almost otherworldly attitude and one I hope pays off for all of us. I am one of your US investors, who currently hold MaidSafe but no longer have an exchange to buy/sell it. So it looks as if you are stuck with me for the duration, or at least until they decide to re-open the US market again. Either way, I enjoy watching yours and the team’s progress and look forward to using it!

28 Likes

Wow - great news and great progress! And kudos for making the tough decisions along the way. It seems like those are / will be paying off big-time.

14 Likes

Ohhh no. Dont tickle me and keep me waiting David :joy::joy::joy::see_no_evil::see_no_evil::hugs::hugs:

6 Likes

Who sells just before we launch the network!!! :lol:

Thank you! :wink:

It’s amazing how low the price is for maid, It’s not worth to hold It for now

Sorry to see you go.

5 Likes

My observations are that it is good when weak hands are shake out, because hands that have held once are more likely to hold again, there will simply holding less coins. As long as they don’t lose their money trading elsewhere…

By the way, I don’t think @Lackys is leaving. You are staying here, don’t you friend?

1 Like

@Lackys I hope you stick it out. We are in the home stretch. It’s been a long run. To have you go now would be a shame.

Do you think there are still weak hands after so many years? It’s not worth to sell for me anyway, I will keep till the end…

3 Likes

I do not think that any of us who have been here since 2014-2015 have weak hands. :dragon:

But in the last bullrun in 2017, a lot of new people registered in the forum and I’m sure it’s very difficult for some of them to watch the price of other coins go up, while on MAID not …

2 Likes