MaidSafeCoin (MAID) - Price & Trading topic (Part 1)

You can’t, because Japan muddled along while the rest of the world was thriving and therefore allowing Japan to export. The world now as a whole is in a disastrous situation, no one can pull the world out of this disaster. Gold, Silver and Crypto, there is a mayor wealth-transfer underway.

3 Likes

I brought another soul on board today. This was their first BTC and MAID transactions ever. Once the project is explain and they can compare to other projects it is an easy choice. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I would like to buy more but until a week or so ago I thought I could sell if I absolutely needed to as a US citizen. Feels like I’m generally stuck at this point and have no options to do so. Kind of horrible to be honest.

We used coinswitch.co without issue.

1 Like

Maybe just me, but I saw that after around 3 months from all previous BTC rewards halving is when the price started rising semi-significantly from BTC’s previous range. Not sure what’s causing this current small albeit ongoing rise, but history is strong.

Correct, to buy. You can sell maid back to BTC though.

1 Like

I just had a look and can see the option and gained an offer for sell maid to btc.

1 Like

This is what I’m seeing

Enter maid amount over 168 maid and you’ll get an offer.

Oops, well I did.
I’ll try agn.

Maybe try deleting cookies?

1 Like

Yeah I mean I put 1000, I’ll play around with it but seems as if I’m locked out

Seems so, why I said about cookies.

Initially mine said " enter maid over 168"
Where as yours said “not available”

Are both of you in U.S.? If so, maybe the state is different and that matters?

UK here ( 10 chrs)

vpn should avoid that, if you dare trust them.

Yeah I’m not having any luck which is back to my previous comment a few back, I’m essentially trapped whether I want to be or not which is an uneasy feeling. I’m in New York.

Are you using a VPN? I think you HAVE to in order to get it to work.

Simpleswap and changelly are also options…I didn’t go through the whole process when I just checked, but the pair is available on both sites, with no error message.

1 Like

Sometimes cryptocurrencies traders from restricted countries use a VPN to access an exchange like CoinSwitch. This can work, however, it’s also risky. If the exchange figures out that a trader is accessing the platform from a blocked country using a VPN they may freeze all of their funds and the trader may not be able to recover their crypto.

1 Like

Looks like the price is moving nicely :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Even thought some didn’t believe it, the inverse Head and shoulders played out and is being drawn now!
With Ethereum overall bullish, marketcap is gaining capitalization and positive for altcoins.

Maid/BTC, ABC completed? Above resistance, 2:1 extension next?

5 Likes

Good we need an equal money system so the world can respond appropriately to all hindered by fiat.
“Sorry, feds; we got our own money. Thanks, though! … Hope you find unluckier prey! Or not.”

3 Likes