MaidSafeCoin (MAID) - Price & Trading topic (Part 1)

If like oil we can create a system whereby Maid coin storage costs more than the coin price we could buy Maid at a minus value? :wink:

1 Like

… would also help marketing activities to be at a minus price. Wonder if it is technically possible for a crypto exchange to have a minus price, unlike the real-world.

1 Like

The minimum price in the exchanges is 1 satoshi… some have less than satoshi but not zero :dragon:

image This proves we could have a -1 Maid.

2 Likes

Friend, can you explain with words, I know enough math to add 1 + 1? :see_no_evil:

4 Likes

Dimitar - just having fun, based on the theoretical arguments of earlier. Just some abstract thought, combined with humor. My musings are all nonsense, but just thought clouds.

3 Likes

Isn´t this math proposition wrong? … Shoudn´t the term “i2” be replaced with “we2” ?

Then I guess the price will really soar…

3 Likes

It might also be the answer to infinite energy, too many years and alcohol later, I have no clue. :joy:

4 Likes

Bittrex is the one. If you’re going to go that way and want to sell during the next bubble (whenever) I recommend you take the time now to get verified, and also take your coins off the exchange. Last bubble, they demanded verification from everyone but were taking 3 months to process it. Many lost their ability to sell there during the period of best profit.

4 Likes

I have 10% of my small holding on Bittrex and 90% on my Trezor.

1 Like

I have 100% of mine on a bitcoin address I generated myself - cold storage I believe. What is Trezor and should I have them there instead?

2 Likes

A Trezor is a hardware wallet

2 Likes

See point 1 here, friend:

3 Likes

“Currently there are no exchange options for US residents.” – Still hoping / praying that a US exchange for MAID opens up.

1 Like

Yeah, I hope if the time comes I need to sell, some international person on the forum would help me out xD.

3 Likes

Hoping the price gets pushed back up to .11cents or more soon. Could start looking short term bearish. Inverse head and shoulders still valid so far, stochastic RSI on the daily time frame is bottoming out (so should be tired and ready for upside momentum), weekly stochastic RSI is testing the bullish control zone, on balance volume has dropped, and we closed below some higher time frame EMA’s. We could use some buyer strength right now.

1 Like

Take us back down to 5 cents. Still doesn’t matter right now. The liquidity is so low that anything can push or pull this baby in any direction at this moment.

3 Likes

Yes but at the same time, positive technical progress on the trading charts is important. If we have positive price movement and momentum going into a possible bull market within the entire space then we will be able to draw in more traders and retail investors to deepen the liquidity and build on price. I think it’s really important. I like that so many here are long term holders but trading is what moves price and sets trends.

5 Likes

Vaults from home works right? PARSEC removal is fine right? After everything I’ve read that’s what I’m gathering. There’s bugs to sort out all but all seems well. I would love to buy some more but live in the US.

3 Likes

https://changelly.com This works. If the price goes low enough I buy with this. Fee is 0.25%
I’ve never had an issue.

2 Likes