MaidSafeCoin (MAID) - Price & Trading topic (Part 1)

problem with toilet paper is there are no liquid markets where you know you can always get it at some price if you really really want it. Someone should tokenize a warehouse of toilet paper and trade that shit (lol yes pun intended) on the blockchain. Then at least the people buying bulk are more like a battery just holding it for when its more needed compared to a bunch of consumers that just horde it and never offer it back for sale even if they don’t need it.

4 Likes

Also some people hamstering toilet paper here.
But this guy laughs with these people for good reason. Although I think he doesn’t like that he has to do overtime to resupply the supermarkets:

https://twitter.com/dopsleutel13/status/1238546244173250560

5 Likes

Me, I’m venturing into the Secondary box of tissue market. Until now its a hidden gem. I’m buying up kilo tons of tissue boxes. As soon as everyone has made toilet paper Soup, and eaten it all, they will come begging for my tissues. One box = $100 dollars worth of Maidsafe coin.

I will take your orders now, but please don’t push or shove, everyone gets a box, Guaranteed satisfaction or your money back!

3 Likes

Leaves worked for many many generations, this modern day problem is hilarious.

7 Likes

Not many leaves in the winter though! Maybe spring will save our backsides in more ways than one! :rofl:

5 Likes

In India they still use water. Now, if only I could remember which hand you are supposed to use.

4 Likes

And the Roman soldiers used sponges on the end of a specially made wooden rod/stick.

The shower too

So many hygienic ways

2 Likes

Which is the origin of the phrase “getting the wrong end of the stick”

Seriously.

6 Likes

@happybeing Are there many swans near your mooring? Im told a swans neck is a most luxurious method of wiping your arse and the real reason why swans were reserved for Engish royalty <>spit<>

It is recommended to detach the neck from swan first as they can be bad-tempered creatures and inconvenient to deal with whilst your keks are at your ankles

2 Likes

I really think you should video this Willie - it would make a very helpful public information video for YouTube. And for that market I do recommend using a live swan. Viral sharing is important to getting the message out, and in any case we’d run out of swans even quicker than toilet paper.

3 Likes

I concur but the logistics are against me. You have swans on your doorstep, however.
Do let us know how you get on :slight_smile:

1 Like

Come to think of it a chicken would be even better so don’t give up so easily. In fact you could do a series using different foul and then onto animals of all kinds. There could be ‘Extreme’ sub-genres using :lion: dangerous animals too. Think big, you could have found your niche!

1 Like

Nah - a chicken neck is too short. A swaan really requires flunkies to operate successfully which is why Prince Charles of the Ears is so protective of his personal staff. One at each end for a satisfying pull through and then a 180 rotation for a polisher.

1 Like

Years ago, I heard in a NGO presentation concerning a project in Africa that they also use dogs over there to solve the problem: licking…

3 Likes

No chickens! Please! Listen to @Southside. Mink fur, on the other hand. Hmm…

2 Likes

Someone else’s

1 Like

Hmm, surprised no one mentioned using a bidet. One you get used to it, you’ll wonder why you ever used toilet paper.

2 Likes

@southside I see you have put a lot of thought into the practicalities of this. Isn’t ‘bidet’ Gaelic for drinking fountain?

1 Like

“fuaran òil” apparently but bidet is definitely the English translation of the French word bidet.

In Gaelic its the much more poetic “bobhla nighe airson do bhonn” which sadly these days is usually shortened to the original French. Quelle dommage.

Celebrated of course in the traditional peurt a beul chanson " Bidet, bidet berr bum"

1 Like

Bidet price and trading topic: to wash away the history of this thread.

Stay SAFE, Europe!!

3 Likes