MaidSafeCoin (MAID) - Price & Trading topic (Part 1)

does the updates not convince you they will deliver?

1 Like

I’m not sure there should be any worries about the maidsafe team not delivering. The current state of the project is in a really good place, which is fairly obvious for anyone tracking the GitHub issues progress.

16 Likes

In Bulgaria we have the saying “Fear has big eyes”…

1 Like

Is there any exchange that list MAID without need for KYC formalities?

3 Likes

I probably wouldn’t trust any exchange without kyc, it shows they don’t care about legislation and makes them seem generally untrustworthy.

8 Likes

Quality project,

I have a stash of coins.
No many or near zero options of buying and selling them.
I’m happy and calm, why … because when the project delivers, i’ll have tokens to play with an awsome new technology.

Imagine if bitcoin was delisted from all exchanges now, damn… it would just be the financial concerns, i’d be unhappy - no further utility in the pipeline.

6 Likes

I understand little from the updates since they are so technical. I see people cheering i think we’re winning🤷🏼‍♂️

1 Like

I hope we go to market soon. Can get nerve wrecking. With the amounts I have it’s a lot to lose! Will put my head in the sand and wait for this to pass over…

4 Likes

When life gives you lemons, make some lemonade. Stand firm everyone.

4 Likes

This has been talked about for too long already of having multiple exchanges or at least one very stable one. There is a price to play in the game and the price should be paid, no matter what it is. If it’s not, it won’t matter if the project delivers because there will be no where to purchase tokens. This needs to be resolved because it’s very obvious that the bandaid method has been a total failure.

8 Likes

MAID on sale again. Bittrex still exists. No more small / untrustworthy exchanges. Hopefully U.S. gets a trading chance again. Possible ERC20 option for those up for that. Meanwhile I sit, wait, don’t trade, hold, and continue rooting for Routing… and PARSEC and Node Aging and Farming and Fleming—a decentralized distributed cross-encrypted unparalleled speedy playground wonderland particularly when UX is implemented/live/perfected.

14 Likes

Well, as someone who has been investing in this for over 3 years, I will say that this is a big gamble and as last year highlighted, they simply ran out of funds. I can’t speak to the technicals because I have no clue but I do think that a lot of people have bailed and the exchange situation has exasperated things.
The real question is what is the funding situation now? All of these things are probably weighing heavy on any bigger investor. There is the matter of this being 10 years in development too and still, we have no idea when an end product will arrive.
I think I have speculated as much as I am prepared to (unless we get an even bigger price drop) so will just hold and wait and see.

3 Likes

Lots of talking about MaidSafe funding:
https://forum.autonomi.community/t/maidsafe-update-november-2019/30262

Not that much changed since then.

1 Like

In case someone has served you

I have made several exchanges in

I had no problem with any exchange of the 3 or 4 made

One of these exchanges was the sale of BTC to buy Maidsafecoin, everything was fast and smoothly, the exchange did it directly from my trezor, Segwit addresses that start at 3 everything went well, I think I remember with 0 commissions, currently very low.

Without KYC just email.

This is my experience.

7 Likes

Looks like a nice alternative for changelly. Maybe it can help the US customers the buy some MAID.

5 Likes

Remember guys when the network is live or post fleming dont sell your holdings cheap, let them non believer pay the price for being impatient. Alex Fortin predicted 600$ per coin , we might get there even if the network is user by a fraction of the world to begin with.

6 Likes

Hey…
Now that Chainrift closes… where do I move my MAID (as a european)? I moved them from Poloniex not so long ago to chainrift, now they close too… It’s getting quite nerve wrecking to have to move them constantly…

2 Likes

@Tilmann_Beyme If you are not trading them then you really should have them in your own wallet. eg a paper wallet and keep them there till either you want to trade them or during the exchange for safecoin.

3 Likes

See here and if you need help just ask:

3 Likes

Bittrex was always the logical place to move coins from Poloniex when they decided to delist maid. Not sure why anyone would want to move to an exchange with zero volume across the board anyway

6 Likes