MaidSafeCoin (MAID) - Price & Trading topic (Part 1)

Safe is not really a crypto or crypto project at all apart from having encrypted communications/storage and a digital coin, the coin is not even a “crypto” coin

6 Likes

Don’t think anyone takes that fool seriously… Not even worth mentioning.

3 Likes

It’s a gift as far as I am concerned, happy to keep being on the buy side here paycheck after paycheck. The only reason I’d want to see it higher (right now) is for the SAFE team’s funding.

8 Likes

Bingo! :cowboy_hat_face: :partying_face: :scream:

4 Likes

Metanet is just another Faketoshi’s nonsense. A bad rehash of Namecoin and IPFS.

And believing anything about this guy is a waste of time.

1 Like

Going down…

1 Like

Poloniex still has 27,195,464 unclaimed Maid and only two weeks left to do so. I think the next few weeks will still be extremely hard.

What I also wonder is how many Maid will go unclaimed, (I think quite a few million), and what Poloniex will do with them. Bets are allowed…

5 Likes

I look forward to the price going back up again, just so we don’t have to suffer your inane posts for a while.

4 Likes

On CSW

However, Wright still expects that he will receive the keys at a later date.

Surley in a legal case escrow and similar businesses or individuals can be summoned, asked if they have the keys and sign something with the private keys to prove they have them and will give the to CSW at some point in the future.

2 Likes

Since I’ve begun to invest in crypto (mi 2016) MAID is my worth investment financially speaking… I don’t understand why because it is also the most promising project on my point of view… Sad…

2 Likes

Even Bitcoin SV successes the electricity is just using for guard the data and they didnt overcome TCP/IP based server system.

1 Like

I have been pondering this a little lately and wonder if we are missing a play here.
Being that (safecoin) is so different, could we say (creative license in marketing a new product) hey world here is data with guaranteed scarcity.
It is not a cryptocurrency as it is not blockchain.
Skirt all cryptocurrency regulations, create new hype in the first initial data offerings IDO :rofl:
Give the press and people something new, lose the coin in the word and allow people to understand that data has an actual value so own your data.
Data exchange instead of crypto exchange… you get the idea.

This throws me off though.

this proposal is that safecoin doesn’t exist as units of data representing individual coins

Lots of room for correction I know, but I think worth a little thought unless of course I’m being entirely daft which is always a possibility.

9 Likes

Wondering about this too… My completely uninformed opinion is that in nearly any business this kind of scenerio would be clearly planned for and mandated. And again in my completely uninformed opinion would be that in the crypto world still wild West and these tokens could end up in some kind of slush fund for the exchange owners.

Very happy corrected on the above as common sense says this just would not happen? Anyone know what the policy that polo will follow?

And going by 27,000,000 coins being unclaimed… That’s a hell of a lot of the market cap just there no? 10-15%? Standard economics would say this would lead to deflation and concurrent rise in value of asset. Or being ultra cynical / uninformed someone having Uber control in dominating/ crashing or just influencing the market?

2 Likes

Australia updated their regulations and they refer to it as digital currency.

4 Likes

don’t forget digital currency regulations only really relate to trading it on an exchange. If you just farm some and use it to buy PUTs you can easily “skirt the regulations.” haha. I still hope there are low friction ways to buy retail amounts, for those that just want to start using it immediately.

2 Likes

@andyypants

I hope to see SAFE token prepaid cards in kiosks alongside the others.

4 Likes

I think SAFE would still be considered a “cryptocurrency” since it relies on encryption to be secure. It’s just not blockchain. Some kind of way to brand SAFE as something new while still maintaining its familiarity as a digital/crypto asset could really be powerful. Maybe it’s an “unchained cryptocurrency”. We could promote it with “unchain your data” or “unblock your potential”, etc. I think this is worth some brainstorming…

2 Likes

I hear Sun is bidding for a lunch with Prince Harry

1 Like

Think the problem with crypto’s success is not based on real world results or Project feasability.

There are a lot of scams, pumps, trade washing, fake volume, hype, fud and poor ethics. Seems in general that’s what it’s all about.

Maid and a few others seems to be the real deal, for those projects, until they succeed and prove Market worth the price will not change.

We will just have to wait and see how things develop!

4 Likes

There is definitely a donward momentum on exchanges. I just bought some substantial amounts and the bots just crash it out right back at original levels. A lot of very janky stuff happening!

4 Likes