MaidSafeCoin (MAID) - Price & Trading topic (Part 1)

Maybe it is an HBO exec. :wink:

5 Likes

someone still dumping, prob a trader

1 Like

Is the new and final low of this world dominating coin going to be 0.00000666 :rofl:

1 Like

was half hoping that MM would just say ok maybe step back 10% but then put up another wall. On the other hand, in the absence of that we are gonna have incredible buy ops!

1 Like

I think this is a smart move by whoever is pushing down the price. Why you ask? well the millions of MAID in Poloniex, a lot of that I suspect will head to Bittrex because they clearly donā€™t have the confidence to use their own wallets. They have probably not moved it for years as well. So even at these prices I suspect they will be in profit. I actually think 0.00000666 - 0.00000750 will be the floor we see soon which will hold until the launch for the network.

1 Like

There were many floors said, but one real floor is zero, because when you expect floor, It will always goes down and downā€¦

1 Like

There is usually a point above zero where someone is willing to just buy all of it. What price we are talking about is still getting sorted out so I wonā€™t call any specific price just yet. I got a feeling somewhere on the way down a whale is going to interject and try for a floor very soon though.

5 Likes

Many are exhausted about releases, sadly but development speed reflect to the price, maybe Itā€™s very good price to buy, who knows. This year is very important and will show if there is something or just vaporwave

2 Likes

OK well, you can argue the development speed of the entire project for all the past years could lead it down to this price. Development is speeding up, though. (To say nothing of it now actually being near completion. And, one more road-map element just got completedā€”making for 3/15 foundations now still to-be-completed, instead of 4/15.) Therefore: not zero. Also, ā€œVaporware: software or hardware that has been advertised but is not yet available to buy, either because it is only a concept or because it is still being written or designed.ā€ By this definition, itā€™s always been vaporware. In Development is a much kinder term, considering how much work is being put into the project. ā€œStill being writtenā€ or ā€œstill being designedā€ can have varying levels of speeds, which the term vaporware deceptively leaves out of its connotation. (The current 3/15 in-development foundations have also had considerable invention throughout the years, so they arenā€™t some abstract anomaly that people should fret over.)

Oh, you said vaporwaveā€¦ thatā€™s ok music sometimes.

4 Likes

Not to be a conspiracy theorist and all, but the finish line is closer than itā€™s ever been and a lot of folks probably see this project as a threat.

Best way to kill a threat without outright mercing them? Take away their funding in order to stop what they are doing!

Iā€™ll go back to my corner and put my aluminum foil helmet back on. :wink:

7 Likes

with current liquidity it would be possible to buy enough to then sell at a loss, but totally crash the market in the process. I doubt someone would do this to destroy the project. maybe to load up a huge bag before driving the price back up I would believe. you always hear PnD but DnP also can work :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Price cant destory this project. Haha

3 Likes

Oh yes It can

Oh you really thick that. Then, you should consider to sell it. It is important to control your risk.

I have been looking decentralized field over 6 years. The valuable coded project always prove their value at the market.

And I think the whole decentralized project is under ā€œprotocol game not platform gameā€ and i think the maidsafe protocol is the most powerful. So, I think now price can not ruin the project.

Remember ā€œIt is still protocol war not platform or application game.ā€ (Look the paper of maidsafe it is ā€œprotocolā€).

P.S. If you buy maidsafe coin, you invest next generation TCP/IP protocol:safenetwork. If it is working, we own the fuel to use future internet. And we will replace old TCP/IP. That is the protocol game. Other blockchains compete with whatā€¦? Shadow boxing? :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Pumpers will pump and trolls will troll. You usually notice their activity matches price movements. Just saying.

No matter what everyone pretend to be happy, letā€™s be realisticā€¦

You work 18 hours a day 7 days a week and see if it feels realistic :wink: Realism is doing stuff, only talking about stuff is not necessarily realistic.

23 Likes

if the dropping price is a risk to this project wouldnt it make sense for a big whale who is invested big to step in and move the price up to a safer area?

2 Likes

If you didnā€™t just come here to troll when there is bad news, I may value your opinion. However, you just post about the sky falling, whenever there is bad news.

I canā€™t remember you posting anything constructive (even criticism), supportive, informative or helpful here. You just stoke fear when there is bad news. You clearly have an agenda.

6 Likes

Looking at the roadmap, all those green ticks. 3 - ish tasks left. Massive bites taken out of the work load, chewed and digested.

At this stage a low price cannot stop the MVE.

Once we have an MVE POCā€¦ Well thatā€™s it, we will have arrived on the scene and an army of geeks out there will be hoovering up coins so they can play with this nice new shiny toy.

The current low price is nothing to complain about - the code progress confirms what a bargain $0.07 per coin is. :slight_smile:

The current low price wonā€™t stop the next 3 green ticks.

:tada::tada::tada:

This community is so lucky to witness this coming together.

3 more ticksā€¦
3 more ticksā€¦
3 more ticksā€¦ :champagne::champagne::champagne::champagne:

18 Likes