MaidSafeCoin (MAID) - Price & Trading topic (Part 1)

I believe it is “partly financially independent” what does that mean anyway?
Very interested in knowing how much that part of dependence amounts to in income.

3 Likes

Bittrex seems moving towards replacing the lost trading volume from Poloniex, 40k is above most days of Poloniex before delisting.

7 Likes

I’ve been wondering why Bittrex has got so little mention here, always preferred them to Polo.
I get Chainrift is great for us here behind the great crypto wall but Bittrex is a good exchange in my opinion.

13 Likes

I wonder if the safenetwork beta release and the next bitcoin bubble will coincidence, it seems a strong possibility looking at the market / dev updates. Wouldn’t that be a potent mix! 42$ a coin here we come.

5 Likes

Poloniex sold 2 million MAID into this strength today! Price still holding.

5 Likes

I think what he means is poloniex has 2 million less coins than it did a couple of days ago… but this is not one entity selling them, more like several hundred different people moving them out of polo

2 Likes

Thanks for the clarification. This a better way to state it.

1 Like

The bad Trustpilot scores and comments for Bittrex indicate what is holding some people back and other concerns mentioned previously.

5 Likes

That looks pretty bad I admit.
I can only speak of personal experience and I never had issues. Will not say the same for Polo.
That being said I rarely buy or trade anymore so am probably out of the loop.

2 Likes

It means he wants to keep his allowance while doing less of the chores

4 Likes

@Josh
Bittrex seems to have 1/2 higher score than both Poloniex and Coinbase which both have 1.5 of 5, lol. :joy::joy: And Bitfinex have 3.5, haha. I would not give 20 cents for those scores.:joy::joy:

5 Likes

Seeing some pull back vs BTC. I am not worried though. The whole alt market is heating up. Just wish there were more other coins with good volume on chainrift so they could buy some MAID when they just wanted to be bullish on everything. At least on trex we might get some of that general bullish market effect.

1 Like

Everything is mooning except MAID which is crashing like there’s no tomorrow. Someone dumping a big chunk?

Edit: bitcoin gold, SV and diamond are the big winners. Mr Craig Faketoshi creating some hype :crazy_face:

1 Like

sigh,just when it looks as if its picking up ;(

1 Like

What a dump!!! Amazing

1 Like

maybe its maidsafe who needs cash for salaries?

2 Likes

I know this might be a weird thing to say with MAID/BTC price plummeting but I’ve never been more bullish of MAID. Short term, the Poloniex delisting obviously has some negative impact, but I truly believe in the long run Poloniex did us a favour, here’s why:

I myself have always been a big believer in MAID, but the omni token has prevented me from investing too heavily since I was pretty clueless on how to store them correctly. I bought a big chunk just before the delisting announcement, but I didn’t hesitate to get some knowledge about Trezor (it really wasn’t that difficult :stuck_out_tongue:) and moved my MAID of the exchange. I think there are a ton of people like me out there that now know how to safely store MAID and feel much more comfortable buying more (I know I will). I also noticed volatility increasing, even though liquidity is important, I feel a lot of MAID have moved off the exchange into cold storages, staying there for network release. Right now, it looks terrible, but some good news from the team or a new exchange listing can quickly get us back where we belong. The absolute top :slight_smile:

9 Likes

It’s actually the other way around now. On Chainrift the MAID price is quite stable, because there are no other altcoin traders who dump their MAID to join the other altcoins bull run. because that’s what happening right now on the other markets

2 Likes

MAID is still ranging between about 0.00001 and 0.000015 BTC. It looks a bit crash like in fiat terms, but it is actually fairly inline with recent MAID/BTC patterns.

Note that it doesn’t take much to move the market.

4 Likes

Terrible price crash… Something wrong will happen.

1 Like