MaidSafeCoin (MAID) - Price & Trading topic (Part 1)

I recently obtained MAID and put it in Omniwallet.

2 Likes

?

3 Likes

This pains me slightly.

I do hope the bright side to this will be a period of unbelievable buying opportunity, then a massive reversal on Fleming launch.

7 Likes

The good thing is that there arenā€™t many Maid tokens being traded. We are a hostage to Bitcoin

4 Likes

I think this period we have just entered will contain the lowest bottom anywhere near Fleming. In other words someone is gonna make like the very best buy possible soon. Will it be you? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

https://twitter.com/bitbotbroadcast/status/1198834327515279363?s=19

Yep lets see where we bottom out. I am feeling 5-6k BTC and .07-.09 cent MAID. Black Friday discounts :smile::smile::smile:.

4 Likes

This is definitely a bitcoin lead fall, but, the $0.10 /ā‚¬0.10 cents I think is one of those well known psychological barriers. Its a number, means nothing, but I think it does trigger some emotion.
Panic sell if you are holding with a weak hand, buy/wait and see buy if you have a strong hand.

While bitcoin is sorting itself out, before Fleming, I would be supprised to see sub $0.05ā€¦ am lining up my payday cash to take advantage of this if it comes.

6 Likes

I am not even really watching the dollar price. I got some cheap bitcoin but that is none of the MAID markets business. The market is MAID/BTC not MAID/fiat, so I am holding back on buying until that looks like a good number.

2 Likes

And today is payday. Welp, time to buy moreā€¦ really didnā€™t think the accumulation window would be this long.

7 Likes

Looks like that thin buy support is finally being disrupted. I welcome this. Should be some excellent buy ops. I mean up would have been fine to but we were grinding along trying to keep a fluffed up price and it just wasnā€™t going anywhere fast.

And of course I am talking about BTC price not fiat price. If you are thinking in fiat we are already at an incredible buy price. I am looking at the MAID/BTC market though and I just donā€™t see enough BTC on the buy side to hold up 1500 sat regardless of fiat price

1 Like

lol that last post did not age well. If we got people willing to buy like that then this is a low price. I am still being conservative, but edging my buys up a bit. Still staying below the profit line of that mini-pump though.

2 Likes

:tada::tada::tada::tada:

Now hereā€™s some good news!!

5 Likes

Buy support really filling in nice. I was getting a little worried before that like 1 medium sized sell could crush us any time, but now this is feeling quite a bit more safe to try to play some waves. Still being cautious not trend chase, but ya I am capitulating a bit on my bearish stance from last few weeks :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I like this green island in the red ocean:

13 Likes

Zoki, is that you buying? You must have got a big Xmas bonus

5 Likes

For me the red islands are good :dragon: (as a visual reminder to buy only green, when others are in FUD mode :wink: )

5 Likes

A lot has popped up on the sell side in last couple days. I would say we have the buyers though. At least last time it looked dire someone came in and market bought like 5 btc worth. Need a bull to come say Iā€™ll throw in 2 btc and break that mini wall. I think it can be done. On the other handā€¦ if this leads to some rock bottom prices I am hyped to buy! Got a lot of BTC on the current dip and its hungry to buy some of my fav alts (which of course includes MAID)

1 Like

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

2 Likes

Wondering how the market will react to the ā€œMVEā€ announcement in this weeks dev update. I already hear people saying aww man but that means even longer til Fleming. I am bullish on this though. What they are saying is they will take the time to make it user friendly so more dumb crypto people like me can say hey this is cool I want to invest :stuck_out_tongue: Overall prediction: Short term good buy ops as people that were expecting Fleming this month capitulate. Long term much bigger highs when we see all that extra value released.

2 Likes