MaidSafeCoin (MAID) - Price & Trading topic (Part 1)

Who could the whale be?
What do they want?

I’m thinking… we have a perfect storm brewing.
-Flemming
-Margin Trading Halted by the 8th June.
-A little pump waiting in the wings on Flemming release news…

I think we are about to get gently putted in to a new medium term price range.

Any where between $1.00 to $5.00 is my guess.
The market, or market players will jump in and price to value. $1.00. - $5.00 is fair at this advanced alpha stage (Flemming release).

I’m not sure it’s just one “whale” , could be more technology watchers who know when to enter a project

4 Likes

Do you think there is a whale looking to hold or trade? And if the whale is looking to hold what would that desired holding amount look like?

top gainer today, wheee

9 Likes

I think the project is at a stage where a hold is the best bet, don’t want to miss an upside .

Trading happens on a volitile range… maid has been bouncing around within $0.13 and $1.00 .

Imagine if you have a trade position… waiting to buy at the next $0.13 dip after selling a large amount of coins - then suddenly maidsafe goes to a new trading channel above $2.00
That would be bad. Bye-bye coins.

6 Likes

Totally agree, when we hit 50ish cent in fiat i will sell enough to clear my mortgage. They would be coins i bought to trade, not my stash for my future.

2 Likes

Anyone here think they could retire early if Maid hits $10 or more :joy::joy: not me but imagine

3 Likes

It will hit $10 and much more but I do see retirement in my future.

4 Likes

Depends on what you call retirement i would guess. I went to a 0 hr contract on the last boom, and have done very little “work” since.
If / when we reach $10 , well before to be fair, i shall travel this earth helping others.
If my life is that blessed it will be the least i should do, and will become my work.

10 Likes

If I want to quite my job thanks to MAID, I will have to wait until $50 or more :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

… I would end up “working” more.
With my hands unchained… no stopping me being creative with code.

9 Likes

No rest for the weary.

1 Like

haha yes it’s all the positive talk and influx of Maidsafe Devs has me head scratching…seems to have come out of nowhere. I thought we were just floating along for another couple of years, when David announces we’ll know rough timescales within 2 months.

1 Like

Mastercoin scammers from the ICO

Yeah, how dare they come out with more clarity and a path forward. It’s almost like they want the project to be a success.

3 Likes

We all want success, clarity and a clear path forward and the team are delivering that. Having followed along since ICO…there have been some points in time, where it appeared a launch may be imminent…clear talk of a launch by Maidsafe, which subdued. I’m making an observation in which the buzz seems to have started to rise again.

Given all the innovation that has occurred since ICO, it’s hard to imagine how the Network could have functioned as intended without those breakthroughs…so as far as I’m concerned they can keep at it as long as it takes to be awesome.

Maybe I’m imagining, but they seem to be teasing something biggish coming up.

3 Likes

Perhaps I misunderstood then. You seemed skeptical about that happening, no?

1 Like

No not sceptical, just conservative with the optimism due to the enormity of the task :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I just prefer to think tomorrow I’ll wake up with a full working network and a $20 per coin price tag to go with it haha.

2 Likes

Your in the right thread for dreaming :smile:

You might not know, but Maidsafe projected Safecoin maturity at 10 years post launch. So dependent on age it’s something to think about when cashing out…these Safecoins will not be easy to accumulate if your a non-developer and ‘Pay the Producer’ get’s canned.

1 Like

You mean not easy to accumulate once actual network coins are swapped and used?

1 Like