MaidSafeCoin (MAID) - Price & Trading topic (Part 1)

New home screen :slight_smile:
Does anyone have their deposit address. I just tried to sign up and got kicked off at the last step. Working and dont have the time to go through it all again :pensive:
Would be nice to watch the balance today.

13 Likes

Iā€™m not seeing that buy wall.

The order was filled, but I placed new buy orders and distributed them evenly.

1 Like

Bout time you added a pictureā€¦ folks can stop referring to you as a bloke :smirk:

1 Like

But the price never fell to .000098. How was it filled? I assume Iā€™m missing something, but trying to make sense of the charts and this isnā€™t clear to me.

No, it didnā€™t stay at .000098. I kept moving it up.

OK, I probably need more coffee ā€¦ :confused:

1 Like

I canā€™t even find log-in/register option.
How did you change it into English?

Its a process, top right corner.
Then translate the words beside the text boxes individually. I tried again I get stuck at the verification code. Seems you need a local number.
I have asked someone in China to try. Waiting to hear back.

2 Likes

Do we need to login/register to follow the price movement?

1 Like

No, they have a public page for that.

http://yuanbao.com/coins

4 Likes

I am just baffled by the fact that on Poloniex there are significant resting offers, close to price, still on the book. Why would anyone want to sell on the eve of an event that should move the price up?

3 Likes

There are only a few of the more well known coins traded there. MaidSafe and Lisk will be big additions.

Thanks for the link.
MAID not listed yet, but assume it will be in a few hours. (3PM their time)

Maidsafecoin will hit the Chinese market about the same time the Brexit results will be announced. 3AM EST

1 Like

Just an impression but Lisk seems to be getting pushed harder than Maid on Yuanbau ?. My bet UK will not leave EU but BTC rising anyway, Should be an interesting day.

Tbh guys, can MAID even reach 17k sats? Thereā€™s a huge wall of sell at that point.

The sell orders will be removed as buy pressure convinces people not to sell. Fear not!

3 Likes

Itā€™s possible the whales that have been accumulating will short the market massively since the public sentiment is that the price will go up. Make sure you have stop orders to prevent any losses if that happensā€¦ but hopefully this Chinese exchange really helps the price in coming hours/days!

3 Likes

Guys, is it just me or Poloniex is lagging right now?