MaidSafeCoin (MAID) - Price & Trading topic (Part 1)

You never know when its your last chance to buy at under $1.00 eh?

When the new guys arrive it will be like feeding Piranha fish… Imagine seeing supply dry up a little and the price rise? One boat you want to be on once it sets sail.

4 Likes

I’m not saying, don’t buy! You are always supposed to be buying at these prices. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m happy they are going with the new website ready.

1 Like

Turnover has stayed aout the same.

I think a trusted exchange listing this or next year would be amazing. As much as I don’t mind Cryptopia, I wouldn’t keep more that few hundred $ on there. With exchanges like Binance, Bittrex, and a handful of others I’ll be happy to put a few k in and still be able to sleep at night.

2 Likes

Really trying to poke through that $0.50 … When it does i’m sure it will rally further & faster.

Edit:. I feel a $2.20 peak at the next rally before the year is out, as long as we’ve not launched. On launch or beta… Well the moon’s the limit.

8 Likes

I hope I will see that in my lifetime…It is for me not understandable why Maidsafecoin is that underrated

3 Likes

Same story with XRP. It will happen to both.

How will XRP be used? Maidsafe / (eventually safecoin) has a real use case.

Unless of course, they define what XRP will be used for. Not saying Ripple tech is bad, just don’t like XRP, just my opinion.

2 Likes

Yeah seems a strange comparison. XRP has the 3rd biggest market cap, so I’m not sure it’s going unnoticed.

1 Like

Price is set by polo margin and bags are dumps on hit. Im a heavy margin trader on polo and its been awful trading maid these last few months.

Are you guys able to connect to https://decentralizedweb.net

I tried it last night and today with no luck.

Working fine for me and I was on the site about 12 hours with no problems.

Working for me too…

Turning off the VPN got it to load. Sorry to bother you guys. :wink:

1 Like

Margin trading is the only way for a smart person to be burnt

2 Likes

The only way to profitably trade Maid the last few years is to sell every rally. Holding it on margin has been a losing trade. It has underperformed even Btc.

1 Like

Agree I just hate trading in general though because there will be that 1 time where you make a bad move and get burned. Easily should have sold on the PARSEC rally to 50 cent and bought back again in the 30’s recently but generally I am just buying and holding for the 2-3 year long play on some of the coins and ofc looking forward to using around 1/3rd or so to put my own data onto the network and use MAID the way its SAFE Coin will be intended.

4 Likes

Looks like another meltdown today :cry:

9 Likes