MaidSafeCoin (MAID) - Price & Trading topic (Part 1)

LOLOLOLOLOL
I like it.

8 Likes

Zoki, your posts are allways top class and motivational, hope you get a nice after work today with your work buddies.

3 Likes

The project has been de-risking.

Look at that price rise!!! OMG!!!

3 Likes

With such interesting news we would need more up votes and comments

Than we can get attention of new investors.

6 Likes

Now I can see beyond the moon. It’s real!

2 Likes

Big buy blocks on Polo and Hit

2 Likes

It is so beautiful to instantly see such a response from the market, now on and forward it will be very exciting to follow, this needs to be celebrated all summer long. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Small drop after Parsec announcement before return to top 70 in CMC.

2 Likes

Yeah. We’re heading back towards top ten, I can feel it in my loins. Depending on the pace the development takes from here, top fifteen before the end of the year is not out of question.

I’m glad it’s proving the market is in fact very rational and it rewards intrinsic value. It also shows that people know about this project. They’re just kinda… faithless :nauseated_face: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

6 Likes

Lets see if the trend holds, personally I have found the market to treat events like this as a nice pump then return to normalcy. Plus I want to keep price under 1.00 until launch so I can keep accumulating a decent volume biweekly :P . I currently don't see MAID ever trending anywhere below .30 cents till launch at this stage though. That brief dip to $.22 cents was our bottom :wink: .

Same here. I would rather have it sitting at around thirty cents for another two years. Ain’t happening anymore though.

Tech savy folks will quickly figure out the implications of this update and they will spread the word. It will only snowball from here on.

6 Likes

Who is selling at these low prices? :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Who is selling at these low prices? :roll_eyes:

Me, but not MAID… slowly selling other cryptos to buy maid as am out of free cash for the next few weeks, already having dumped it in.

1 Like

You will be over the top when it hits $10. You ain’t seen nothing yet

4 Likes

Need another dip to buy more Maid cheap tokens!
@Zoki what’s your prediction? :joy: We’ll have another opportunity to buy Maid at 0.20-0.30?

4 Likes

I doubt it very much. The project has been de-risked, the fundamentals have been solved and are in place.

We wont see $0.20 again.

Ever try holding a football under water?

18 Likes

I’m with @Zoki on this one. We’ve left the sub $0.30 port, and I don’t think we’ll ever return. I don’t know if we’ll see sub 40 cents again either. A turnaround in $BTC price will only see MAID rise further b/c, as others have mentioned, the SAFEnetwork has been derisked. MAID has proven its inherent value proposition (& technical feasibility) vs. Bitcoin. It makes sense that the prices of yesterday—in both fiat and BTC—are unlikely to resurface again.

10 Likes

This chap has really explained it well:

12 Likes

:pray: to that. I’m thrilled to be an early adoptor. One day I can tell my grandchildren that I got in on the SAFE network for $.20, and that’s why you’re studying at Harvard. But honestly this feels like history in the making. I say cheers to all of you who bought low and did not sell, even during storms and rough water, because you are the ones keeping this ship to the new world afloat!

12 Likes

When I checked earlier today MaidSafeCoin was in position 69 on coinmarketcap and also 10 minutes ago.
But with a little bit of extra stimulation it went up to 68, over Skycoin :wink:

9 Likes