MaidSafeCoin (MAID) - Price & Trading topic (Part 1)

So much support around $0.3, so rare to reach down around $0.2. :pensive:

That’s right. ETH crowdsale details here Launching the Ether Sale | Ethereum Foundation Blog

Hi Darkhorse,

I do see what you are saying about cracking down on the ICO market.

At the same time Trump is unpredictable. I believe on purpose, because I do think he personally has his agenda very clear contrary to what many people think. Therefore the first crackdown on ICOs could really be the start of something bigger and more positive.

Turning the USA into a crypto-haven, would be the best way to turn around the fiscal mess created by the prior administrations.

Since he loves attention and wants to go down in the history books as the best president ever, plus seemingly is not in favor of the central banking system, i believe he will make a very interesting move in favor of us crypto fans! :wink:

By the way thanks for the link DarkHorse, very interesting interview.

I agree. He will let the people decide what monetary system they want. The people of the world have forgotten how to participate in self-governance, and I see him opening the door for that. We need to remind people how to self-govern again with good solutions like SAFE. The people never voted for central banking. They just got it forced upon them.

1 Like

Could not be said any better

Only if he is loaded up big time before any announcement

RIP PDC … Bittrex strikes again

If the Treasury absorbs the FED, there are no more interest payments on the debt. Null and void, immediately. Say he’s scrouged up some gold reserves and even has been sending Mnunchin around…reread the Executive Order from Dec. 22. and then check out the list of over 1000 pages of people who’s funds have been confiscated. For all we know, the US government is pulling the wool over everyone’s eyes and the Treasury Dept. is now sitting on the world’s largest hoard of Crypto. Only time will tell.

1 Like

But how much Crypto does Trump and family own, either directly or indirectly

1 Like

I love the scenario you paint and the greatest nightmare for the Rothshild central banking system. It most likely would cause a snowball effect of other countries also closing down their central banks. I sincerly hope this is the plan and more than nothing that Trump would succeed.

It would be the start of a new renaissance where projects like the Safe network will be on the frontlines bringing freedom that can’t be shut down :+1:t2::wink:

1 Like

Trump parade will occur on 11/11/2018, Veterans Day aka Armistice Day: “the 11th hour of the 11th day of the 11th month” in 1918, ending the fighting of WWI.

The Art of War.

Not saying I care or necessarily believe in these numbers games, but to ignore the presence of little hidden winks throughout political history through numbers, symbols, and acts would be naive. Decide for yourself, but if this is at all symbolic of a veiled end of central banking and other power games for the last 100 years, then we might expect a some kind of crescendo of messaging on the subject as the year goes on. Depending on what backs value exchange and transfer going forward, this will absolutely affect the price of crypto.

2 Likes

nr 100 right now :slightly_frowning_face: Storj has passed Maid now

The depth chart on poloniex is nuts. Seems to have been for days/weeks. Seems to be loads of support, yet little upward pressure. Strange.

2 Likes

Were all waiting for $0.05 :wink:

1 Like

“Buy low, sell high - fear is the other guys problem” - Dan Aykroyd

Why would you not buy cheap coins?

1 Like

If it went to .05 I would be feeling rather salty at myself for those $1.00 coins I purchased awhile back, but will continue to accumulate nonetheless! Can’t wait for the day when people will be arguing if $10/$50/$100 is a good buy price for SAFE coin :wink: .

8 Likes

I haven’t bought cheap coins because I’m too cozy having already bought a bunch back in the day, and buying Bitcoin has become more annoying, in more ways than one, technically and personally. Had perfect opportunity to buy 2nd to cheapest recent slump but didn’t bother, just wanted funds. Even though in years it could’ve been multiple hundreds of thousands of dollars. Or so “they” say.

1 Like

Next leg down… possibly.

Good news. Too many spammy ads with ICO’s and scammy copy paste coins. It will be better for crypto in the long run.

3 Likes

Has anyone noticed how MAID is moving up the market cap rank on CoinMarketCap? No 88 when I looked just now.

10 Likes