MaidSafeCoin (MAID) - Price & Trading topic (Part 1)

Immediate needs must be met so that one is still around for the future profits.

Simple enough that I have a hard time believing you missed it.

1 Like

Erm, that is one of the most stupid things Iā€™ve heard you say; the value is in the product theyā€™ve been creating and their value is in their ability to create it, the work done and people doing it donā€™t lose ā€˜valueā€™ just because they need more money to finish the job. Seriously dude, your mind seems like a murky, misty placeā€¦ feels like there is a lot more bitterness and ego underlying your attacks than common sense, which makes you look really bad. If I were you Iā€™d give it a rest.

3 Likes

In a ponzi scheme, you give money, and then expect a return. You have to meet the needs, and then hope that later you still around for ā€œfuture profitsā€ if ever.

Echo Chamber, Echo Chamber, echo chamber, echo chamber

When you step outside of the box you begin to see why things work well the way they do: aka bitcoin. No corporate pre-sale, just build and mine.

Itā€™s a bit absurd to be promoting this stuff far and wide before it is even close to operational.

Echo Chamber, Echo Chamber, echo chamber, echo chamber

Where the hell did this nasty fudster come from? Get back in your box fool.

4 Likes

What Iā€™m reading saddens me. Youā€™ve been around for a long enough time for actually believing itā€™s a Ponzi scheme. In fact, you invested a lot in its not being a Ponzi scheme, but something real and awesome. You failed, but so do most other entrepreneurs; that doesnā€™t lessen the value of the courage thatā€™s in stepping out and trying to do something big. I hope youā€™ll get over your bitterness. Until then, Iā€™m not sure Iā€™m willing to have an argument with you.

9 Likes

A link to what I just found, a review from Crypto Market of MaidSafe:

2 Likes

Perhaps Mr wonderful should return all the money he took out of this community to build an exchange on the SAFE Network.

Sour grapes because his forum address just got changedā€¦ I figured that would burn.

8 Likes

Dont be sad. This is how things work in the real world. Dallyshalla is one of many who have tried to be a success and self destructed. He is young, made a few bucks on the backs of unwitting forum members and likely believes he is now wiser than most. This is not the first time some young buck has pumped his chest in front of an audience, and ran for the exit sign after the applause. I feel bad for him and wish him luck at some other venture far far from Maidsafe.

5 Likes

So your little SafeX venture is a fraud? How does one capitalize on a ponzi scheme - which you have done - without being a part of it. Time you got your bloated neophyte head unstuck from the sand.

2 Likes

My project will be built as a block chain. Itā€™s going to work, based on proven existing models.

And the stake holders will be presenting their opinion with cryptographic signature if they choose.

Not how you did your raise now is it? Time has a funny way of sorting all this sh*t out.

2 Likes

This possibility was outlined in the purchase agreement at the time of the sale.

I think if you look backā€¦ MaidSafe was ā€œnext month after New York you gonna have early access Betaā€ March 2014

And thatā€™s what Iā€™m bringing up in my posts. Is that there is no change to the model to accomplish development, only perpetuation of the same corporate model that has not brought a complete system.

Clearly time dedicated to hype, and hype implementation preparation and not the core system.

• no one makes any real suggestion to move forward, just only Echo Chamber, Echo Chamber, echo chamber, echo chamber

Anyone presenting objects contrary to the hype machine and non existent implementation of SAFE Network is brought against with hostility. Right, itā€™s all your choices right? right.

Thousands of people warned of this possibility (unclear, anti physics laws implementation) over the years, and you just tell them to ā€œshut upā€, itā€™s not the right boat to be in. Good Luck, :wind_blowing_face:

Your reputation precedes you. Clearly competence is not one of your stronger suits. Any competent, respectable, mature and honorable person would handle things far different than you have. You have a reputation that will follow you like a bad smell.

4 Likes

:bouquet: :tulip: :rose: :sunflower:

1 Like

Am I understanding this correct. We can buy shares in Maidsafe the company next month?
If so thatā€™s better news than Alpha to me.

10 Likes

Awesome news. Thanks for confirming David.

4 Likes

Iā€™ve had Google alerts setup for the term Maidsafe for over a year and a half now. Iā€™m emailed any new stories Google finds. Normally the emails contain 2 or 3 stories but todayā€™s alert had 19 news stories talking about Maidsafe! A lot of plagiarism but still worthy enough to be stole. :stuck_out_tongue:

Spreading like wildfire!

14 Likes

Orderbook on Polo looks sweet. Despite dallyshally efforts with the FUD.

4 Likes

Yes, it looks like youā€™ll be able to buy shares on bnktothefuture (as long as youā€™re accredited ā€¦).

2 Likes

Thereā€™s a person on polo called fairydust who is nonstop FUD on Maid.