MaidSafeCoin (MAID) - Price & Trading topic (Part 1)

Here’s to the crazy ones, the misfits, the rebels, the troublemakers, the round pegs in the square holes… the ones who see things differently – they’re not fond of rules… You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them, but the only thing you can’t do is ignore them because they change things… they push the human race forward, and while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius, because the ones who are crazy enough to think that they can change the world, are the ones who do. - Steve J

14 Likes

MaidSafe climbing back up the charts, amongst a sea of red. Feeling sorry for those new crypto investors who are getting burnt and rekt.

9 Likes

Call me cruel, but I do not.

It’s all baptism by fire.

Better to get burnt early on than hit a lucky streak / artificial ego boost only to lose huge amounts once their ignorance is exposed. MAID holds its own nicely, people really stick to it. I regret those few times I had given up mine to speculate; never again.

7 Likes

According to this periodic table MaidSafeCoin is the equivalent of silver: http://periodictableofcrypto.com.

2 Likes

A healthy shakeout every now and then is good for the soul

2 Likes

But they placed Maidsafe under decentralized storage and not decentralized web :confused:

1 Like

It does not look to impossible to see another $0.40 buyin opertunity.

5 Likes

I think you called that last week. May well be right!

I’ve it goes down to $0.50, I’m gonna buy $100 worth - it’s not much, but I’m not a wealthy person, so it’s enough for me :stuck_out_tongue:

12 Likes

That 100 dollars very well could be a payment on a car down the road. Hold and wait to see what the MaidSafe devs cook up. We are all riding on their ability to deliver and ship :slight_smile: . And try to help them along the way if possible!

2 Likes

Youth is a good time for many things, one of them being trying one’s luck, testing good fortune and taking risks, another is… :biking_man:t3:

100 bucks spent on MAID at $0.50 is not a bad first investment at all.

1 Like

.10 cent, .50 cent, $1.00, $1.20 all the same to me. No way this coin is not a $100 dollar + crypto coin market when it officially launches and meets what the white paper set out to do. So for now just accumulate, I think we still have 2ish years before MaidSafe is ready. Hopefully with their larger team now they can start really hammering down on development at a much faster pace than before.

6 Likes

you might be about to make a fool out of me @zoki :wink:

60 cents atm is certainly a green light to accumulate some more… (sound of truck backing up)

5 Likes

I’m revising my estimate to $0.20 :wink:

2 Likes

No way it bottoms out so low. Sooner or later, you gotta be wrong, prophet.

3 Likes

How you feel on price up and downs when you believe in the project behind a coin.

email_x1_SplendidSereneChrysomelid-max-1mb

22 Likes

I think I’m going to stop trying to predict crypto prices, lol. But $0.20 would be nice: a huge opportunity to be sure.

1 Like

I was just hoping to get a fourth bite at the cherry. Greedy me

Still waiting for trough of disillusionment before I buy some more

1 Like

Truth. I always say, the best time to buy is when whoever bought yesterday would like to jump out of a window sans parachute…

3 Likes