MaidSafeCoin (MAID) - Price & Trading topic (Part 1)

Its really a high potential project but reaching to few hundred dollar might take some time. Hoping for the best.

Thatā€™s what I though when I bought ETH at their ICO. I then dumped them all for a tiny profit! Not going to allow that to happen again!

10 Likes

Some one tried a pump on Bittrex, it went to over 14K while Poloniex stayed at nearly 11K. So I sold the MAID I had left on bittrex which I bought at 8600 for 13-14K while the price was falling, then bought back at 11K. Nice tidy profit taken from the real traders. Sell buy within 1/4 hour, wish I could earn that every hour working :scream:

11K is the approx price of MAID on bittrex and poloniex at the moment which means MAID is 48 cents,

EDIT: I would have said something if I had been sure prior, but once the price started to fall there was only a minute to catch the high price. It is not often this happens and really just a fluke. I was watching ā€œBlack Adderā€ (streaming) and looked over at bittrex chart to see it jumping. Love that show.

Mind you a fluke but expected that there would be a pump n dump, just didnā€™t expect it then, or to be only on bittrex or to be so quick.

9 Likes

ETH ICO date and launching date were not so far apart. But for the case of a complicated project like Maidsafe it would be years. I am a super believer that eventually the waiting will pay off

5 Likes

Would anyone like to speculate the price of Maidsafe Coin in 1-2 years?

Too far ahead for me, Iā€™ll speculate that if Maidsafe release Alpha 2 with a healthy dose of fanfareā€¦ Iā€™d place a small wager on a dollar spike.

I wonder if the lost trollbox will affect news related spikes.

3 Likes

Then itā€™ll be party time :smiley:

Edit: apparently the first suggestion was for $2 party:

Oh well, we can always have one party for $1 and this more extravagant one for $2:

7 Likes

Should we call it the pre-party in Blackpool? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

Iā€™ve been following the project from the crowd sale. I clearly remember the days of market cap of six to eight million and prices of sub two cents.
Weā€™ve come a long way indeed.

7 Likes

I was able to convince a friend to buy in the 2 cent days and he is rather happy I convinced him.

4 Likes

My mate wasnā€™t convincing enough at 4c. He got more convincing by 7c. Thank god. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

I got it @ .10 , back when it was @.44 add more and lot more when it was @.35 ā€¦ @ 1$ I will party in @Austin. $5 would be seeing spinning roulette in Vegas.

3 Likes

Lucky for you. Hope you hold atleast few thousand coins, :wink:
Well when I 1st came to know it was around 0.45 have seen some ups and downs from then within range 0.30 to 0.60. Lets pray that Alpha 2 would boost it to cross a dollar.Seriously Maidsafeā€™s market cap is too low.

2 Likes

1.4c gloat gloatā€¦ 2015 was the year to get into crypto. I got pretty lucky with my timings.

Fully prepared for all the philanthropy Iā€™ll have to do when Iā€™m super rich. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I wonā€™t touch most of my stash until post 2025 most likely - except to reinvest it in SAFE Apps. ā€˜Billionaire or bustā€™ is my philosophy :triumph:

9 Likes

The rate of increase is getting steeper. I think $1 will be here sooner than many think. A year is a long time in crypto!

3 Likes

Wish you best of luck. And seriously I am holding myself asking how much maidsafe you hold. Damn curiosity! :triumph:

1 Like

Totally off the topic. I am planning to quit my job and be a globe trotter. Praying that Maidsafe would give me that opportunity :crossed_fingers:. Just have to wait till Maid or Safecoin is valuable enough :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

And down againā€¦ maidsafecoin has taken the lead! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Iā€™m gonna get me some more chickens. Some of these:

Anybody know these? (Just DM me if you do. Donā€™t chicken spam the channel.)

2 Likes

Iā€™ll buy a house in the woods and I will play with squirrels

3 Likes