MaidSafeCoin (MAID) - Price & Trading topic (Part 1)

What prices are the buy orders prices at?

1 Like

Poloniex or hitbtc? (Atleast 20 char…)

1 Like

Poloniex
Imgur

3 Likes

What does Sum(BTC) mean?

If you will take all buy order in order list you will get 580Bitcoins for 311 402 418 MAID.

2 Likes

…why the price spike…

Clear, user friendly, road map: Check
Clear, detailed, task map: Check
Impressive Dev tutorial website: Check
Long list of accomplishments, and test net: Check(see long list I posted a while back)
Staff/Management/Board refocus: Check
Great Community:Check
Potential Utility of Network, advantage to first movers: Check
Massively underpriced asset considering above: Check

I think we are close to lift off. Especially with the margin trading shinanigans coming to an end - who’s going to put downward pressure on price now?

Here is that long list of accomplishments,
at a minimum… Twitter pump - Sat March 23 - #17 by Zoki

It’s all coming together

10 Likes

Has someone put 300 Bitcoins buy order on there?
That means they actually have 300 Btc to put there for the buy order?

I would love for some ZCE (Zoki Coil effect) soon. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

That would be Netflix securing their future initial SAFEnetwork rollout. :wink: Imagine, with all those SAfECoins - their streaming costs will be covered for ever, and then some.

5 Likes

People will regret it badly to not buy at 0.17$. I think in the next few weeks this time could be over…
It reminds me a little bit of the ethereum run at the very beginning.

3 Likes

Price has recovered nicely! Been holding for a long time, it will be something when all our hope and dreams are realized! Can’t wait for this project to soar and be out in the wild! :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

why doesn’t this show up in the trade volume ?

I guess because these are just orders. They did not happen for now…

2 Likes

ahhhh… sorry was being thick

1 Like

Somebody has put large orders consisting in total of more than 500 BTC on the books and yes, somebody has to actually have that much money on polo to place the bid.

As to why somebody would do such things, here are a few possibilities:
Poloniex does not have any confirmation box when you place orders, this means you could by accident buy something with 1 miss-click - this could be a “market order” for example and totally wipe you out. People with a lot of BTC on poloniex will sometimes place buy orders far away from market price in order to safely park their funds as a protection against such mistake. Then they can simply cancel the order whenever they need the funds. Also, now that margins are closing down, maybe someone choose MAID with the hope that there will be a big flash crash as positions are closed (I don’t believe in this theory at all, but apparently some people do). It could also just be for fun, for whatever reason. Or an attempt to “fake demand” for maid, make it appear that more bitcoin is chasing it than really is. Regardless, it’s so far away form the current marketprice that it’s irrelevant. Hardly worthy of mention.

5 Likes

Why do i sense such a negative undertone? :nerd_face:

There is not reason to put so much Bitcoins to wait for mistake, when there is only 11M MAID. For that you need only 22 Bitcoins @ 200 sat.

2 Likes

Indeed. Just saw it. Well… there’s always everything else positive.

3 Likes

I just bought more MAID after reading this. This is truly the MOST needed technology on Earth right now. And it’s closer to reality then ever before! To witness such a profound vision becoming reality, is a once in a life time experience. :pray:

20 Likes

What do you mean by mistake? There is 452 million maid. 11 million is just what’s in the order book at the moment.

1 Like