MaidSafeCoin (MAID) - Price & Trading topic (Part 1)

I’m wondering what the difference is between most of us and these guys. De-risking I think is in the eye of the beholder. For me, I think this is a low risk investment. My risk perspective is, I believe it’s a cheap coin, I believe not many people want to buy in, which makes my little stack of fiat chips have promising potential. For me, buying in at the time of a traditional de-risking beta release feels like higher risk.

I’m not sure why people with any experience in the crypto sphere wouldn’t have already bought in. This little list I put together is putting fire under my chair, not to wait too much longer before making a larger purchase.

Who said understand what you are investing in first, which should be common sense, but it’s tempting just to through money at anything with a positive trend line. With this project, once you understand - you are hooked, it’s as clear as mud.

I’m hope these early investors have at least made some purchase. After all, to a millionaire what is $13,000 to buy in for 100,000 coins for a project that demonstrates so much potential. I’m sure more money has been given by VC to startups with only a fraction of the promise and s of existing success.

2 Likes