MaidSafeCoin (MAID & eMAID) - Price & Trading topic (Part 2)

Every time you check price on CMC, please always click upvote, if your are in good mood.

8 Likes

I’ve been downloading the bitcoin blockchain for few days for development purposes. It makes it a lot easier to try out things and build new features without creating any breaking changes.

If I get this wrapped ERC20 Token right including the Gas Station Network fee relayers it also paves the way for ERC20 SNT. Everything has to be secure, stable and persistent because launching a swap that fails is the last thing I want to achieve.

17 Likes

MAID is looking very cheap again now. So many projects with much less potential above it in the charts atm.

3 Likes

This guy has no idea what Maidsafe in trying to do. I had to breakdown the lecture i gave him 3 years ago. He bought because he said he felt i had confidence and he trusts me. Thats a heavy burden to carry. Had to list the risks down once more. I cant write the entire conversation here but at the end he said tell me when i need to sell. :sweat_smile::innocent::grinning:

I seen MAID is now onnover 10k watch lists on coinmarketcap.com. It seems to be gaining more watchers more quickly recently.

17 Likes

Again we are all grateful for your efforts. Thanks very much. :pray:
As you point out getting right is more important that just getting it out there.

5 Likes

Cardano position would be realistic. What are your thoughts?

I think I used simpleswap a while back. Probably still good.

1 Like

If you’re all wondering when it’ll pump, I know it’ll happen right after I sell.

4 Likes

Crypto seems stuck at the 1.5 trillion USD mark. If the worth of the world is 360 trillion, then 0.41% of the world is crypto? Need to get it to 1%! And the test net before or after that point, of course.

1 Like

MAID is currently ranked 150 on coinmarketcap. I’m curious about market sentiment:

Within the next month, will MAID
  • Regain a spot in the top 100
  • Remain between 101 and 200
  • Drop below 200

0 voters

2 Likes

I have always had the feeling many know about Maidsafe but they’re all watching and waiting on the sidelines. Until a working product or at least the announcement of a working product is near things may not move much. Now as soon as there is some confirmation then the shouting must start

5 Likes

Market caps on CMC:

Top 60 $1bn.
Top 40 $2bn.
Top 20 $4bn.
Top 10 $13bn.

3 Likes

Just for some perspective. Is it just that MAID that is sane in an insane market?

Some of those are the top may get higher highs in this boom, but many will fall hard too after it.

3 Likes

On bittrex there’s a total of 49.8165 BTC to buy all maidsafecoin for sale, and the highest/final price would be 0.00006744 BTC/MAID.

At a price of 0.00006744 BTC/MAID and 49500 USD/BTC the price of MAID is $3.338 with a market cap of $1.51B USD.

A market cap of $1.51B USD puts MAID at rank #49 on coinmarketcap, between Decred and yearn.finance.

Some more context: Decred 24h volume: 56M USD, yearn.finance 24h volume: 685M USD, maidsafecoin 24h volume: 1.5M USD

It’s bonkers to think even if every maidsafecoin on the market was purchased we would still only just be in top 50*

We are still so tiny…

* I know, more will come on the market when price rises, this hasn’t accounted for hitbtc depth (which is fake), I’m sure lots of other stuff, if there’s a better analysis I’d be keen to read about it.

16 Likes

Btc keeps going up. Maidsafe is not keeping pace

MAID was 10 cents USD not all that long ago, now we are at 50 cents. A 5x gain is right around what BTC has gained in the same period.

2 Likes

If Maidsafe will not release something in this bull run, imagine, how maid price would look like in a coming bear market?

That is not totall only showing a limited number of order book. If you want to see more buy some and you can see more high price order

2 Likes

Are you saying ‘all’ is not ‘all’?

edit: yeah, sell side has exactly 500 rows, looks like it’s limited to a nice round number. Good catch @bridge!

6 Likes