MaidSafeCoin (MAID & eMAID) - Price & Trading topic (Part 2)

I didn’t even think of that! Ironic that stimulus is $600…I think not

2 Likes

This 29-34 cent price fluctuation is a hilarious annoyance. Sometime it should finally release pressure upward, either randomly or perhaps timed with the next update.

1 Like

Till safecoin it will go with flow or not coz
We are not going with new exchange because without working products its risky

Risk to exchange through all exchange

Wait for safecoin or working own wallets of where we can swipe maidsafecoin to safecoin

Instant realise we can go with big exchange or we can highly invest…

It’s my thinking … I don’t know what is maidsafecoin is thinking

I guess we are missing this bullmarket and altseason, let’s see the next one. Hopefully we have a ERC20 MAID later.

2 Likes

Alt coin already running maidsafecoin will boost when safecoin will launch it will be in top 10 :heart_eyes::hugs:

2 Likes

Eth goes up and because everything is traded against eth - everything else goes up until the fees in the eth network fall and people manage to sell…

1 Like

Maybe somebody can help me here, but I’m running into some issues trading MAID. I live in the US and trading MAID is already a pain in the butt right now. My current method is to buy BTC on CoinBase and change it over to MAID via Changelly. Unfortunately, seems Changelly no longer supports exchange to MAID from what I can tell (although there wasn’t an official announcement that I could find about it).

Does anybody know of an exchange that works in the US for exchange *to MAID (Changelly does still allow exchange *from MAID)? Or maybe I’m missing something and Changelly does still support it in some roundabout way (considering I couldn’t find much in the way of announcements)?

It took me a bit of experimentation to figure out my current method for trading MAID in the US, so it’s a bit annoying to have yet another monkey wrench tossed in the mix :frowning:

It is sporadic sometimes, try https://simpleswap.io/coins/maidsafe-coin

5 Likes

Thanks that’s just what I was looking for!

3 Likes

This was always the concern in my eyes. We have had a nice bump but we so far MAID is not running with other alt coins and of erc20 or new exchanges aren’t implemented very soon we will miss a very large opportunity.

2 Likes

@waveman352

IMHO, that wouldn’t be without upside. Safe’s been consistently developed by putting engineering before business, even to a fault, such as with the time spent pursuing globally consistent atomic state.

Virtual currencies will obviously continue to come under greater regulatory scrutiny, while Safe’s utility token should avoid that. There’s tremendous long-term value in that.

internet rather than Internet, Inc.™.

4 Likes

CoinMarketCap: 98
Nomics: 95
CoinGecko: 101

1 Like

A lot of the addresses which recently transferred to Bittrex, are now empty. So once the paper hands have sold, which might take a few more days :rocket:

2 Likes

Want to make a bet again?:sunglasses:

Nope, I left my betting days in 2020

12 Likes

84 posts were split to a new topic: Discussions about marketing - forked from trading thread

In jan maidsafecoin price will be near 0.60$ to 1$ i think after realise of etherscan we can load maidsafecoin In Ethereum wallet… I thinks :heart_eyes::pleading_face:

1 Like

And how about this wallet that has sent very irregular amounts from HitBTC to Bittrex a few times?

I was browsing Omniexplorer and found that quite many wallets are doing this. At least I think so, I didn’t make notes and then I get lost quickly. And it feels pointless to trace these without any automation.

What is the point of withdrawing to intermediary address, and then depositing to Bittrex? Why not move directly? Is there any (easy) way to see analyze blockchain so that we could see how much of the money that is withdrawn from HitBTC ends up in Bittrex? Paging @mav.

It is safe way how to move from and to an exchange.

2 Likes

What safety does it add? I mean if you just withdraw from one exchange and then deposit to another right away? Sounds to me that it is just a one more step where something could go wrong?