MaidSafeCoin (MAID & eMAID) - Price & Trading topic (Part 2)

Usd34 come on :muscle::muscle::muscle:

Yesterday my friend I have got into MAID some 4 years ago contacted me with an information he wants to sell some - if I can help him. I told him I would recommend not to sell before at least 4x since now, but if he insist, I am happy to buy all he wants to sell directly for fiat.

He was surprised I wanna buy when the price is so high now, asking me if I know something he does not…? I told him all the news and now he has things to think of. But eventually, we will meet today for a chat or maybe the deal…

This will possibly be my first OTC MAID buy trade, until now those were only sells. :slight_smile:

This is my way of “Put your money where your mouth is”. :smiley:

10 Likes

Well done Fred :slight_smile:
I hope it goes smoothly and there is both a happy buyer and a happy seller. Mind and observe social distancing though - Take care.

2 Likes

And if not, use a VPN. I really must look out my IPVanish affiliate link…

not far behind to take third place.

2 Likes

I see Bitcoin Gold is almost in reach. One‘s on the way up, one on the way down.

I sort of agree with what you say above.

But a VPN isn’t going to help if you want to sell for FIAT, is it? You will have to have the money sent to a bank, and they probably monitor transactions from exchanges. Or am I missing something?

Being in the US:
Would it be better to find a site that goes
“BTC->Fiat” OR
“BTC or Alt → USDT → Fiat” ?
With or without VPN, lol.

1 Like

Over 2k a day is not greedy at all.
At our last ATH, I was not verified on polo, I could only cash out 2k a day iirc.
Lost out due to my own negligence.
When you decide its time to sell, and prices are high, 2k wont get the job done.

1 Like

I agree, but @Southside said 50, and that is quite a lot.

I’m not so sure I like banks and governments looking in my pocket at all, but maybe that’s a different topic.

1 Like

There’s no in-between though, your verified, or not.
So its 2k or 50k no?

1 Like

No - please see the screenshot I pasted above 100, 2k, 5k, 50k, 200k and unlimited are the bands.

I dont have an answer for hiding the money from the banks, taxman, sorry. I expect to pay tax on my unearned income and in my usual dogmatic fashion , I expect everyone else to as well. Thats just me…

2k a day is not greedy, 50k is
Well thats according to my own thoughts - everyone has their own values. Again thats just me… Its a long time since I made as much as $2k per week let alone per day and that was for hard work, not sitting on my fat arse trading.

I am now authorised for 5k per day for verifying my phone number but I think it will be a while before I am in a position to make such big bets on a daily basis. when/if MAID moons, and it may be tomorrow, I see myself moving MAID —> BTC and then selling that off at a reasonable rate - I dont mind taking a few days to get my Lambo – I only want a cheap old Lambo anyway. I would not pass the medical now for my personal jet, my eyesight would not be good enough for the night rating and whats the point of a Gulfstream if you can’t fly it at night? I’ll just need to stick to the simulator amd make do with a day only VFR prop plane in the sub $500k bracket. Poor me. :slight_smile: so Im happy for now at a $5k per day limit

1 Like

Automated or via tech support?

1 Like

Automated - although it failed the first couple of times and I had to raise a ticket. But after they got their SMS system sorted it was automatic and completed inside a minute. It was as intrusive as a single 2FA verification.

1 Like

Cool I’ll try again.

1 Like

Depends on the perspective. You live in a very rich country where people normally buy every day one bottle of water for the same money which is good enough for the whole family to survive for one day. I assume you also flush your shit with 7l of drinkable water. You are one of the 1% of the richest people ever lived on this planet. It’s funny seeing when 1% are saying 0,1 promilers are greedy and don’t see they themself are above 99 percentile.

It’s only your arbitrary view…

Their tech support was excellent - Good service - it was a straightforward problem though. And an option right on the page to raise a ticket - no messing around

1 Like

Please stay on topic people, including myself. Picking, choosing and moving posts around is difficult and tiresome.

4 Likes

Ah ok, ill admit I’ve had a few beers today and was trying to get bits done, didn’t see the limit levels or even bother looking for your post, hence why I replied to sascha.
I’m not a big holder, not by any means.
And its a long time since I made 2k per day or week, however, 5k a day just won’t suffice for me, things move fast, and watching profits slip away while you can do nothing about it is not nice.
And really, your not making it in a day, if like me, you could have bought in years earlier, and be waiting for a set price to cash out, my last price was $1, and I didn’t cash out what I wanted at those prices.
So the choice at this exchange is 5k or 50k, 5 ain’t enough, so my previous evaluation is still valid, $50 K ain’t that much.

2 Likes

Tell me about it During the Great Margin Trading Disaster of 2017, I watched $90k disappear because Poloniex’s servers were so crap I could not rescue my positions - almost all of thart was in MAID and I had to start from the from the >2k MAID I did manage to rescue

Margin Trading - Just Say No , kids

And the worst thing about it was I had kept the trading quiet from my wife, hoping to surprise her with a big gift for a Significant Birthday. She came into the room one night when I was at the screen and asked innocently “Whats that dear?” as I was looking at my balances - so she suddenly found out I was a lot better off than she thought I was – then 3 weeks later I lost the lot bar the 2k - talk about Hero to Zero… She got a card a couple of CDs and a nice bunch of flowers for her birthday…

So you are going to have to bite the bullet, give them the ID and be ready to pay the (rightful IMHO ) tax on your winnings - I dont call it earnings. Earnings is what you get for going out and doing a proper job of work, Trading is not real work, no matter how many hours you put into it - again IMNSHO :slight_smile:

3 Likes