MaidSafeCoin (MAID & eMAID) - Price & Trading topic (Part 2)

Not necessarily, but I feel extremely limited in my ability to trade atm. Also not a big fan of KYC… Did some swapping with simpleswap in the past, but they don’t offer Maid pairs anymore.

Waaaaah!!! bought back in waay too high - and I was doing nicely just surfing along…

no clue why it says market not found…

1 Like

Seems bittrex geo locates on your IP address and determines what you can see or not see. I tried it when VPN into USA and got the market not found when searching for MAID. But when I VPN into asia it came straight up and found it.

5 Likes

Sounds reasonable. Works fine from Scotland for my purposes anyway

2 Likes

now 586 sats on Bittrex - possible ATL in real terms?
No better time to buy - unless you are brave and hang on to see will it fall further…?

3 Likes

Something I would recommend to anyone using DEX is Flashbots Protect. A way to protect your transactions being ‘sandwiched’ by front running bots.
Front running happens when bots see that the slippage is high while your order is waiting in the mempool to execute, they then make the exact same order but with a higher fee so that your order will fail. You hopefully try to buy again and they sell you the tokens at a higher price.

A way to avoid this is to make use of Flashbots RPC that will not put your transaction in the public mempool on ethereum but is relayed to the miners directly, so that your transaction is executed instantly and you will never lose any gas again.

FYI you don’t need to use any code as in the video above, flashbots provides easy way for people to make use of it by using the RPC as seen here:

9 Likes

Anyone who had the funds to buy in yesterday would be 17% up on the day…

I didn’t … :face_holding_back_tears:

2 Likes

I fear we will never see ten for a a pound again :frowning:

2 Likes

Noticed that Uniswap introduced Permit2. More can be read here:

1 Like

When will we have to see some uploads of this type with our maid?

1 Like

Just want to drop this other topic here because this is relevant and I think an important consideration to anyone who is part of this particular thread.

2 Likes

I started investing in and following MAID in 2017. My own thoughts on this at the time given the massive scope of the project were that it would be great if the network could launch by 2025 or be close to launch. This seems pretty reasonable based on the progress to-date. To market, attract liquidity, develop infrastructure, fiat off-ramps, etc. seems like it would take a few more years. So in my mind a good time to cash out some MAID (first real price spike with good liquidity) would likely occur between 2025 and 2030.

6 Likes

There are also AMM’s on the DEXs like Uniswap which you also have to provide to the liquidity pool but is a trusted solution for the DEX avenue though also comes with some small risks.

Better one.

3 Likes

I hope sooner tbh, but your projection might be pretty accurate for a full Beta.

3 Likes

prognose are bullshit in some sense, we just cant know or predict this imo, and people in generall have tendency to predict sooner then in reality project will be finished. Who thinked in the beginning for example that this project after 16 years, wasnt be finished? Taleb in his book black swan say something like that the more you waiting. the more propability it will be take longer.

1 Like

The order book is getting pretty thin on the upside. 2000~2500 satoshis where the bulk of sell orders is at.

5 Likes

The orderbook on Bittrex almost only consist of what looks like a market making bot.
MAID market on Bittrex looks like a market that don’t function. Interest seem to be currently low to none existent about MAID, almost no real daily market volume.

1 Like

As i have remarked before… those who got in early were also likely early in other cryptos, thus no need to sell, and ideologically motivated to boot. (me). Nobody wants to sell for less than the (mostly) realized value of the project, and nobody sitting on the sidelines now wants to buy in before full POC

3 Likes

You can’t put a price on the privileged early adopter position of an unlimited digital space/canvas to just create what ever your geeky heart desires. Looking forward to compute and all the other toys I hope to eventually play with without having to rack up AWS fees.

7 Likes

Absolutely. Very difficult to make accurate predictions. They are mostly for fun or to share perspective. I have a longer-term view on the project than many. As long as we make steady, positive progress (which we have been) I am content.

6 Likes