MaidSafeCoin (MAID & eMAID) - Price & Trading topic (Part 2)

Oh great so that means we can now enable coingecko on uniswap and just type eMAID.

5 Likes

Iā€™m on leave at the moment, but when Iā€™m back Iā€™ll connect with CMC, generally it needs to be a team member that handles it, and we have dashboard access now, so Iā€™ll see what I can do.

11 Likes

Ok, update on my request to coingecko.

" Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to write to us and for your support. Due to privacy concerns, we are unable to reveal the application / listing status of coins. In any case, application does not necessarily guarantee listing, and recommend you to reach out to the project teamā€™s official channels for more information.

We hope the above helps, do let us know if you need anything else.
Regards, "

So reading between the lines , to me it would seem ( possibly wrongly ) someone who has spoken to them in some " official " capacity has maybe inadvertantently caused this situation.

Lets just hope they get it correctedā€¦

4 Likes

I (and maybe some others) have requested the listing of eMAID through the regular submission forms. I will send them an email from the same email I used for the application but Iā€™m not sure Iā€™ll find the time for that today. Iā€™ll keep you guys updated for sure.

Edit: Just emailed them again to have it corrected, waiting for a response.

5 Likes

Well I woke up real nice today. Did not realise at first why my coingecko portfolio balance went even further down the drain over night.
Numb to being poorer by the day.

But it is because MAID is now totally missing.

Phewā€¦ not a great start to the day coingecko!! :joy:

5 Likes

Small advice from me, donā€™t look at your portfolio in the morning. Itā€™s pretty much always a bad start to your day :joy: If itā€™s down, youā€™re sad. When itā€™s up, youā€™re distracted from things you need to do.

Iā€™ve removed the crypto pro app from my main screens a long time ago and it made me a much easier going person I can assure you. Reading that last sentence I can already hear people on the forum thing, ā€œdid you become easy going? You mustā€™ve been great to be around with before /sā€ :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

This is true, I kinda just glanced, then choked.

Do you have any idea why it is totally gone now?
Would be great if it was to figure out a way to show both eMAID and MAID but my hopes are low.

They probably donā€™t want to display the wrong information, therefore taking it down to sort out how to display it. Iā€™ve sent a detailed mail with both markets, all exchanges that trade it, the way the bridge works and if both assets can be displayed and hopefully linked together. Expect Coingecko to fix this pretty fast, theyā€™re usually much faster than CMC.

4 Likes

It looks like Ledger now recognizes eMAID which is cool. However, their price tracking was working yesterday, but is no longer doing so today. Iā€™m not sure where they are pulling their info from but maybe it has to do with the Coingecko stuff discussed here.

4 Likes

On Ledger Live?

1 Like

Yes. I submitted a request for it to be added right after eMAID went live and it looks like they implemented it. It shows up under my token list for my ETH address.

6 Likes

Yes I can see! Just updated to latest ledger live, and there it is! eMAID.

Thats amazing, now eMAID is getting traction and showing its superiority over that dusty OMNI MAID.

8 Likes

Fantastic! I was waiting for that.

2 Likes

Amazing guys! @wydileie Good job for helping out!

2 Likes

The Bittrex CMC listing has stopped updating (41 hours ago), if you look at the Bittrex exchange page, a lot of low volume coins have stopped reporting :grimacing:

Maybe just to do with this.

Wallet shows as normal and were not on the delist list, i wouldnt worry.

Could be, if you go to the Bittrex volume page, seems to be more common as you scroll down. Makes it look more like a choice than a mistake. Guess we wait to see what happens. LUNA classic has stopped reporting at the same time, and that was marked for delist, a coincidence?

Ive no clue, but were not on the delist list.
And if i ran trex iā€™d be re enabling the higher volume coins apiā€™s before the lower volume ones as well.
Personally im not at all concerned.

I agree, but some coins that have multiple pairs, they are only reporting the single highest volume pair. Seems to me like someone is making a choice. Either way we have eMAID now, as community we will survive.

4 Likes

Why the sudden, and seemingly random, frenzy of bot activity over the last day?