MaidSafeCoin (MAID & eMAID) - Price & Trading topic (Part 2)

It’s outrageous isn’t it, these kyc are so pervasive.

Never mind that dip. Just me buying computer parts.

5 Likes

Okay Audity, that’s enough! Quit buying computer parts! :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Never! I’m going to make crypto crumble!!!

1 Like

5 for a pound get yer maid 5 fiir a poooound!!

8 Likes

I have tuned oit from this project but I thought we were set to launch this quarter? Given by the price reaction that is an emphatic no?

1 Like

If your tuning out from this project why not go and tune yourself in somewhere else?

2 Likes

Not sure where you got that impression, erc maid maybe, but full launch, i think not. Were making progress as always but if were done this year id be pleasantly surprised.

@neik compassion is free, you can just throw it around and not feel the bite , your choice of course :wink:.

I suspect that’s not true :wink:

8 Likes

I don’t mean I am ignoring it, I just mean that I am no longer paying it too much attention. Okay, so I must have misread. I briefly check out developments, but as I don’t have the technical knowledge to decipher the concepts being discussed, the development which hsve been made, don’t mean much to me.

1 Like

I’m kinda in the same boat with ya there. I love what the Safe Team is working to accomplish, and applaud their grit and determination, but like many I’m frustrated with the delay(s). There is so much happening in the world today where humanity would benefit greatly, even be transformed, by the Safe technology. I pray that David and Co are actually on the precipice and planning now for the test net release(s), and that the GUI is laid out and ready for showtime. But I believe the most important and critical adoption strategy is CLEARLY marketing it as NOT Web3. Cheers.

2 Likes

Only if the project was open source and decentralized and everyone could buy ads and do their own marketing … Alas, someone else has to do this job, it is enough that you have figured out what to say, it’s not like you can use your own mouth to say it…

Privacy. Security. Freedom

A transition from OMNI to ERC20 of MAID has been set for Q1 2022, not the launch of the Safe Network.

1 Like

ERC20 transition? where can I get more information on that? will it be mandatory?

Not mandatory.

Info here,

6 Likes

Hey Dimitar, yeah well, it is good that the team addressed the Web3 concept and distanced themselves from it a few days/weeks back. I am excited to see their finished product. And BTW, thank you for all your SAFE Ambassador efforts and weekly update translations.

5 Likes

My brain burns when thinking about how the burning of MAID to eMAID will or won’t affect the price. Are my MAID going to be more valuable because of being less in circulation? Will eMAID price go mad because of the initial scarcity? Then the two will balance out? And then, despite them being equal, can maybe the illustrious new eCoin feel like a greater value? Which also makes MAID more valuable because of being equal. Please make fun of my stupidity or highlight my genius. I may be going about everything wrong, or right.

3 Likes

Just HODL in eMAID and either you will get SNT or sell eMAID if you wanna cash out, better eMAID than omniMAID cause eMAID will be easily exchanged

1 Like

Think we are witnessing the death of omni maid on bittrex right now.

What about the people who hold omni? Do they get screwed? Well I guess I can just go into eMAID by burning Omni and boom, the arbitrary value I currently hold without a final network yet will continue to exist, after that magical burning transformation! So if no places upkeep the OMNI version, it may go to 0; but eMAID will be worth whatever amount the market decides it will be? Which could be 30 cents, 90 cents, 90 dollars, whatever! But then that means my comfortable method of using OMNIwallet will have to change, if I suddenly want/need to sell some amount. I will have to research the new now.

1 Like