MaidSafeCoin (MAID & eMAID) - Price & Trading topic (Part 2)

Thank bitcoin crashing, maid has not moved…

Maidsafe made it to #5 in the rankings! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

11 Likes

Lol, what even is that?

It’s like a newer version of snake. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

maidsafe is available to withdraw and deposit to bittrex again!

28 Likes

It’s now back up.

10 Likes

No sooner than it happens…a quick sell-off. :roll_eyes:

going to be like that for a while, its going back up again. Going to play yoyo until we get a release unless there is a pump or someone wants to buy a huge chunk.

Buy the dip mate :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Can’t here in the US. I’ll just HODL what I got, until the US gets its crypto act together and it’s time to trade or liquidate.

I found this searching for “safe network crypto” on youtube sorted by date.

9 Likes

This guy cracks me up. :rofl:

I give him props for his candor and perspective and he is rightly critical of the name “maid”safe because most don’t get the insider baseball reference of RAID → MAID (Massive Array of Internet Disks). So I can’t wait to move on from maidsafecoins name.

But his second critique is he says the page says “thinkerers” but it says “tinkerers”, haha. So he gets the impression the site is poorly written by a newb and might even get the sense of scammy.

I’m glad he likes the .tech site which I wish was what was more associated with the coin/token name.

He seems to like the idea but I get the sense it’s hard to fully grasp the project at first glance. I think once we have some examples of practical use cases, Safe Network app or at least clear messaging of what can be built of Safe and the benefits of privacy preserving technologically, then people might ‘get it’ more readily.

Thanks for sharing @Knosis hadnt seen this one yet.

5 Likes

I posted a message explaining the acronym. It looks like he has comments set for approval. Hopefully he posts my explanation.

10 Likes

Maybe if he took his shades off he’d be a better readerer! :sunglasses:

11 Likes

I miss the days when I lived in my bedroom at my mums house and could geek out without bills to pay

8 Likes

I had a quick flip through his videos, mostly short and simply reading project websites on camera.
What blows my mind is that doing so has seemingly earned him 13.5k youtube followers. Wow. Give people what they want I guess.

9 Likes

Couldn’t agree more and I’ll definitely be looking forward to his follow up video when our Maid starts cleaning up the privacy/storage/crypto world !!

2 Likes

Maid is in the house, they will chant :smiley:

14 Likes

People have told me I should start a YouTube channel but I never have because I just don’t feel qualified to inform others or feel I’m so special to deliver commentary but vids like that kind of make me think I’m missing an opportunity. I would at least have a set of standards with production and research but the added stress and time consumed might not be worth it, or right away at least.

Plus I’d prolly just be an unpaid SN shill, lol. While shitting on everyone else’s favorite project.

Point is it’s amazing how easy it seems to be and how low some followers standards seem to be.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m glad for anyone to look at or cover the project and don’t want to be overly critical or judgmental of this fella but like was said, he pretty much just read the sites and gives a little commentary. If someone makes an investment decision off that information or opinion alone that’s not great.

6 Likes

Nigel, nobody on youtube was ever special ;). Its all regular folks informing the public, yes you are missing out :slight_smile:

4 Likes