MaidSafeCoin (MAID & eMAID) - Price & Trading topic (Part 2)

Maid trades are about 30% of where it was a couple of weeks ago

1 Like

Nice retest on previous support, if we prove to trade above it we are making continuous steps upward as people start to realize the ‘green immutable dream’ might be exactly what Elon Musk also wants after his tweet they stop supporting bitcoin payments due to high energy usage of the bitcoin network.

We should definitely try to get elon’s attention, maybe some cool SpaceX demo websites and images to showreal what the SafeNetwork can do!

8 Likes

Price in Btc is still around 0.00003 btc. Has been around that for at least a week. Price in $ has been down recently due to the btc crash, from 55k to 47K.

He cares only about hype, won’t care for something on Omni just yet

1 Like

“Tether made false statements about the backing of the ‘tether’ stablecoin, and about the movement of hundreds of millions of dollars between the two companies to cover up the truth about massive losses.” (14/)

Good advice for sure. I just wanted to point that the “points of view” that are available for anyone are not just a matter of choice, but tied to some realities of the said individual. What is a buying opportunity for one may be forced selling for the other. I think there are both sides here.

Personally I am aiming to sell some around 2€ mark, and at the moment feel uneasy waiting for that to happen. :sweat_smile:

I didn’t overinvest way back when, but I have let my greed guide my holding, I must admit. Well, not just greed, the right moment just seems to always be just one step away. :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Last 30 days is -30% in BTC, but last 90 days is +54% in BTC

1 Like

Last 5 years is - 95% in BTC. We have a long way to go

5 Likes

Hah don’t remind me!!

1 Like

And just lik3 that, the bull market is done

Total market cap was stuck at 1.5 trillion for awhile. I don’t see it hanging around there again before going back up. Then again, I’m not sure if or when Bitcoin’s reputation will recover from the fact that people are considering the fact that it isn’t “green”. But if anything, that just cements other projects as having the better potential to make the general market rise again, just with drastically different distribution. And other influencers might try to raise Bitcoin again anyway, if only for nefarious environmental “gain”. Or people will just start buying everything again just because they feel like it, or if it’s a way to get out of fiat.

The inevitable bloodbath I suppose. Was I wrong about this cycle, probably, but the retrace may be less dramatic this time. Hopefully MAID will rise higher in the rankings now, due to the hard-core holders like ourselves.

2 Likes

I think that “Green” excuse is bullshit. Nobody would seriously care about that tweet. Some large wallets are just cashing out, heck, I don’t think anyone with a brain thought it was a green solution when they invested in.

4 Likes

I don’t think it is over, in my opinion it is a fairly regular weekend sell off.
If it has not turned around by Tuesday I may start thinking otherwise.

4 Likes

Sure, which ever way the wind blows, I suppose, I’m watching, and testing the safe net

2 Likes

There was a bit of a bloodbath around the end of May in 2017, if I remember correctly. And then again in July. The FUD du jour that time was the impending BCH fork :smirk:

10 Likes

If we close below the 21 weekly EMA in the next hour it won’t be a good look but then again I think this move is most likely a shake out to make the insane bull tards like mmcrypto to close their massive long
positions and get newbies to capitulate.

Could be wrong as we did get a healthy alt season but I honestly felt like that was just a catch up rally to help boost the next leg up for BTC.

The biggest inflation concern I have is if people don’t get helicopter money or pay raises and consumer goods rise in price then the average person won’t likely put their money in crypto. I would think the rich have to be buying OTC right now though, why wouldn’t they be? It’s limited and scarce and their money is just being devalued at an astounding rate. So what I think it boils down to is this is a massive shake out that will be to the benefit of the rich the most.

What I need to check still is the on chain metrics of available bitcoin across exchanges and wallet inflows/outflows to see if anything besides price has fundamentally changed.

6 Likes

Real inflation is thru the roof and trillions are yet to be spent in the US. Money printing is endless.

3 Likes

Was an OK Rally , but most of the gains were with BTC. A lot of alts never recovered their past glory, they just got lifted up due to btc price going up.

Maid is one example, it still lost 95%of its value in btc, to me that’s the most important metric.

1 Like

Relax everyone, MAID still moves like a TSX:V penny stock. Got started with stock trading with those, it was the same thing (just a lot slower)
 commodity season! oh no, gold is crashing, sell everything! And the slow drip of news
 ‘new core shows 112m of high grade ore’
 price up 
 no news 
 price down.

Thing is, the core samples are looking awfully good here. We know there is high grade, we know it is feasible to extract. Only thing left to discover is just how big the deposit is. I had a few big hits like this in uranium and gold. Price up, down, up, and every time a huge spike down on heavy volume to shake out weak hands right before the buyout offer.

It is a tough time if you need to take cash out
 it’s also really stressful to think about paper losses on potential
 It really is better to simply forget about the money you have in things like MAID. The only way to consistently win these games is to play a few and to hold when you’ve got a good hand, and we do have that here. So kick back with a whisky and watch the hits on the core samples come in. Even better, start getting your hands dirty
 these testnets are very enlightening, and are only serving to firm up any doubts I’ve harbored over the years.

25 Likes